What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
I do think he was harsh to single you out on this one Dude, I know I was equally at fault, but I also think you are now reacting the same and being a tad over the top.

I understand your grievance but Suity certainly knows his footy and does contribute a great many good posts with a lot of sense and good analysis. I really enjoy his posts, humour & intellect, but I did have to learn early on not to get too precious about his retorts. :lol:

True he doesn't treat fools lightly but in all honesty I would say in 99% of the times I've totally agreed with him, you know there are some f**king whinging idiots on here and True Eel is certainly one of them.

I know we have had our differences in the past but it is only an internet footy forum so nothing said in here should ever be taken to heart, it's not exactly life changing is it.

Ah it's all good and not worth worrying about. Suity seems to be chasing me around this forum commenting on every post I make, so that's why I say he has an agenda. Though I'm really not interested in it. I
d rather form my own opinions, and I respect the fact you do also.

whall15

Coach
01R.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
Give me the premiership they won in 2005 for that % any day!

You think they'd have it if the $6million side was in that comp?

Same as our magic 09 run except we got cheated at the end.

Including 2005, we've won more games from then to now than the Tigers haven't we? Both clubs had a 'freak' run which resulted in a premiership (or should've) - tell you where I'd rather be playing heading forward!!

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ohh so Hoppa Jnr to fullback.. WHAT ABOUT BURT?

What about him?

There's still 2 wing spots in first grade - let's pick Burt where he plays his best footy.

Oh - of course, I doubt we're getting Hoppa :(

Mind you, I DID hear this rumour after Origin II.

Y2Eel

First Grade
What about him?

There's still 2 wing spots in first grade - let's pick Burt where he plays his best footy.

Oh - of course, I doubt we're getting Hoppa :(

Mind you, I DID hear this rumour after Origin II.

He is a fullback now not a winger!

Status
Not open for further replies.