What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
By the way, there's no way I I'll be revealing any names to anyone after last years trent Barrett debacle, I would be interested to see if the same shit stinks the same this year, it wouldn't surprise me if it did..

hindy111

Post Whore
Its got to be willie Tonga IMO-A centre who always wanted to play with his brother and a position we realy need

whall15

Coach
According to that page above Gidley is off contract, he was playing for Queensland on Wednesday wasn't he?

cb4

First Grade
It wouldnt surprise me if you guys were after another back rower.
Fresh from signing TT to a stupid contract, you guys pushed hard to get Jayson Bukuya.
I would of been pissed off if you got him!

hindy111

Post Whore
Dont name names stagger but out of 10 what would you give this player if it was to eventuate?

caylo

Bench
By the way, there's no way I I'll be revealing any names to anyone after last years trent Barrett debacle, I would be interested to see if the same shit stinks the same this year, it wouldn't surprise me if it did..

When you said right state wrong club did you mean that it was a player who played for QLD but for a different club (e.g Taylor from souths) or a players whose team was in QLD (i.e Cowboys or Titans).

whall15

Coach
Does Gus have any stupid nickname for him?

ie. The biggest human in the world for Idris or Puff the Magic Dragon for Gasnier

cb4

First Grade
yeah we signed tt on massive money:lol:

Not massive, but its a top 25 deal.
He DIDNT sign for Wenty, as has been reported in here.
I thought it would of been common knowledge that any deal for TT was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts