What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
sw50sw8sw578.gif

Captain BF

Juniors
Could one of the promising contracted forwards told to move on be Kaysa Pritchard? He is superfluous to our needs since we have Peats and De Gois.

strider

Post Whore
they said "promising" ffs that rules seffa out before we worry about details of on/off contract

phantom eel

First Grade
Could one of the promising contracted forwards told to move on be Kaysa Pritchard? He is superfluous to our needs since we have Peats and De Gois.
Good suggestion. The little guy isn't going to make regular first grade - at least not in the years we have Peats and De Gois signed up. May as well move him on elsewhere and put the coin toward the cap.

Avenger

Immortal
Terepo is the one that got the tap seeing he is playing for Wenty today. Same type of player as Watmough too. Bye bye Peni. :cool:

Terepo is the one that got the tap seeing he is playing for Wenty today. Same type of player as Watmough too. Bye bye Peni. :cool:

Don't follow your logic. Terepo makes way for Mannah's return. Terepo has been preferred in FG to Kelepi more often than not. So how do you figure that this is a signal that Terepo is on the way out?

I like the Kaysa suggestion.

Avenger

Immortal
Don't follow your logic. Terepo makes way for Mannah's return. Terepo has been preferred in FG to Kelepi more often than not. So how do you figure that this is a signal that Terepo is on the way out?

Long term Mannah will be there every week. Kelepi is injured anyway. Never rated Terepo much, Baz. I hope it's him.

Kaysa can go too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Kelepi has bee injured for most of the year baz , interesting to see who is preferred when they are all fully fit.

Long term Mannah will be there every week. Kelepi is injured anyway. Never rated Terepo much, Baz. I hope it's him.

Kaysa can go too.

Oh I agree in terms of who I'd prefer to keep. Just not convinced that the people who make the decisions necessarily feel the same way.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We need three hookers but probably not all in the top 25. De Gois is in next year's top 25 for sure. Dunno about 2016. If he is it would be hard to get Pritchard to re-sign for less than top 25 money.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Regarding peni, it may not mean much but don't forget he and Loko are family. Peni is with loko's sister I think. So maybe peni aren't happy with the Loko situation

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Regarding our third hooker for 2016, Joey Lussick will be graduating from the NYC. But Darcy Lussick could be goneskis by then so maybe Lussick the Younger will become disgruntled and want to leave.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wouldn't be letting Pritchard go, he is still young and has lots of potential. Plus he is tough and appears to be a leader. It took peats a while to find his feet in the nrl, he didn't even debut until he was 21. Young players like Pritchard , kelepi need time and shouldn't be discarded at 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.