What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
Sorry bra.

10374106_10202283407147180_8225311856986049261_n.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Was interested to see last night on NRL360 that Souths are likely to offload Adam Reynolds.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They are hardly warehousing halves. They have three on contract for next year which most clubs would have, one back up and two for the Nrl side.
Plus walker is hardly an nrl player, he is 24 and is yet to play NRL. Kearny was always going to play 5/8 before he was injured.

Gronk

Staff member
Judge has agreed to deal with Blake Ferguson under Sec 10. Still guilty of charge - no conviction recorded.

This means that he's not on the sex offenders list, on a bond with grog ban rules etc.

He argued that whilst he grabbed the woman's pussy, he though she was someone else.

Yeah I guess we've all done that. :sarcasm:

Gronk

Staff member
From an NRL point of view however, he was found guilty. Will they let him back in ?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Matterson official http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2014/06/26/eels_re_sign_ryan_matterson.html

Eels Re-Sign Ryan Matterson

Thu 26th June, 05:45PM

The Dyldam Parramatta Eels are excited to announce the re-signing of talented local junior, Holden Cup five-eighth Ryan Matterson, for an additional three seasons.

The deal will see the 19-year-old Under 20s captain stay with the club until at least the end of the 2017 season.

“One of our club’s key strategic aims is to retain our top talent and to build the best junior pathway in the NRL,” Eels CEO Scott Seward said.

“Today’s announcement demonstrates that commitment because we have seen Ryan successfully progress through our development program over the past few years, and securing him on a long-term deal is a great boost for the club.”

In 2014, Matterson was selected into the victorious NSW Blues Under 20s side, and has also played in several NSW Cup games for the Eels’ feeder club, the Wentworthville Magpies.

“It means the world to stay here, I’ve always grown up around the Parramatta area and seen the players out and about, and they’ve given me an aspiration to follow in their footsteps,” Matterson said.

“Brad [Arthur]’s a really good coach, he brings out the best in everyone and there’s a really positive vibe around the club, and that’s what I’m looking forward to for the next three years.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.