What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
It's actually quite childish where this thread and site have gone in recent times. Reminds me of the other shit site.

hindy111

Post Whore
So sharks to sign Sio. Ok heres a signing rumour ME.
We wont sign anyone significant, just 1-2 squad players.I think we be fine.Who do we not want in our top 17 next year?
Goodal-Tepai-Tanginoa-Kaysa-Matterson-Alvaro will all taste first grade next year IMO.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So sharks to sign Sio. Ok heres a signing rumour ME.
We wont sign anyone significant, just 1-2 squad players.I think we be fine.Who do we not want in our top 17 next year?
Goodal-Tepai-Tanginoa-Kaysa-Matterson-Alvaro will all taste first grade next year IMO.

With Jnr Paulo, Mannah, Lussick, Allgood, Mossop, Tanginoa all looking likely for the props next year do you think that Alvaro will really get a go? Unless we assume at least Mossop will be injured, and both Lussick and Allgood will either be injured or suspended at least once.

Avenger

Immortal

It was great when you had that girly spit and f**ked off for a while. That's when this site was at its peak. But now you are back with your same old boring routine. It's a shame you do have your moments when you are not trying to be facetious.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It was great when you had that girly spit and f**ked off for a while. That's when this site was at its peak. But now you are back with your same old boring routine. It's a shame you do have your moments when you are not trying to be facetious.

You are like a broken record. Quite frankly, you are becoming boring. I'll give you a tip, less talk about me and more footy talk.

Avenger

Immortal
You are like a broken record. Quite frankly, you are becoming boring. I'll give you a tip, less talk about me and more footy talk.

Says the guy who pollutes the site with fake user names and spam threads. You need to see a shrink or get a new hobby.

I am quite disappointed in the lack of professionalism of the players themselves in not providing up-the-date information on twitter or the like

Good point. How hard is it to snap off a pic after you've just snapped one off? Whoever is to blame, I think we can agree it's a shit situation.

hindy111

Post Whore
This year we have been extremely lucky that the academy has delivered.And the emergence of Manu and K.Edwards.
With Loko & Mossop out for most the year + B.Smith & MoiMoi in reserves, along with J.Morgan.And two top 2 players Harrison and Santi not with us.
Peats now out for the year as well.

Obviously these emerging player equals pay rises.Semi-Pauli-Jnr Paulo.KE.Manu.
Plus we have signed De Gois. And to keep Gower means pay rise too.

On the bright side we have a good spine now.We will have good back up at hooker and 5/8.And our forwards will be more experienced and even better.
Personally I think if we lose Sio and Tonga we may be little thin on outside backs.
Youwou assme mogan and Vai start but only leaves Goodal and Hunt as back up

hindy111

Post Whore
C'mon avenger and ME.If use are going to have an argument atleast tell each other to get Fu#$ed

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Personally I think if we lose Sio and Tonga we may be little thin on outside backs.
Youwou assme mogan and Vai start but only leaves Goodal and Hunt as back up

Also Faraimo plus possibly Folau and Lavaka. Also Davis is 20 next year. These guys are all potential backups. How many backups do you want? There comes a point down the list where your backups will be liabilities. That is true for every club. You just have to hope that backup number four or five at a given position isn't required to play first grade, but if he does the rest of the team is strong enough to cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.