What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
There's more to this bubbling thing down the shire.

Attachments

• flano.jpg
    flano.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7

spiderdan

Bench
Are 100 kg gorillas smashing into your knees every weekend?
how often do you see players come in smashing someone's knees from the side? it's not like it's a main hitting zone.
Squats
Go deep or go home.
hahaa the perfect rehab.

Would you still say that if you were onto your fourth recon?
from memory Tate was saying he thought his career was over after his first acl rupture.

And that will free up another Top 25 spot.

Will we give this to Inu (if that part of the rumour is also correct) or bump someone else to fill another area we may be lacking in?

Avenger

Immortal
And that will free up another Top 25 spot.

Will we give this to Inu (if that part of the rumour is also correct) or bump someone else to fill another area we may be lacking in?

Inu would not be on Loko's money if we were to acquire him. I reckon he is on $200k tops. Loko would have been on at least $300k. If we are going to bump up anyone it should be Tepai Moeroa or Fabian Goodall.

natheel

Coach
I'd give Inu a chance for the rest of the year he's good for a year so we may get some good games out of him on the wing

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I'd give Inu a chance for the rest of the year he's good for a year so we may get some good games out of him on the wing

Krisnan would 100% give up his Bulldogs 2015 contract to come to Parra on a 6 month trial on the wing :lol:. I'm sure the club would be great full if you could arrange it .

Dogs Of War

Coach
Inu would not be on Loko's money if we were to acquire him. I reckon he is on $200k tops. Loko would have been on at least $300k. If we are going to bump up anyone it should be Tepai Moeroa or Fabian Goodall.

Inu is on 250K. He is off contract at the end of year, and no way could he get more than 150K going forward. I don't see the Dogs letting him go. We just don't have the outside backs (depth wise) to let him go this year.

eels_fan

First Grade
Did end at 5. Doubt we'll put out a release that he's leaving, will he up to the dogs to announce he is arriving. Given he is unlikely to play anytime soon they may not even announce it publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts