What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Krisnan would 100% give up his Bulldogs 2015 contract to come to Parra on a 6 month trial on the wing :lol:. I'm sure the club would be great full if you could arrange it .

Well he's not getting much of a run at dogs mate and he plays better when on shorter contracts in his initial first year for a club so that's what I'm getting at ya mong

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon Delaney would be a good signing. He has plenty of experience (most of it in England but still), a bit of size, and he can cover centre and edge forward (and probably lock). He doesn't turn 29 until after the season finishes, plus he is a hard merkin and a local junior. He could bring a lot of what we need, personality-wise.

Except this article says he won't be off contract until he is 33.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Brett Delaney? I haven't seen much of him the last few years, but from what ive heard he has turned into a decent backrower. I wonder if there is much truth to this.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
A few weeks ago we were going to have trouble keeping all our up and coming stars.
Fast forward and now we want to discuss signing hacks like Inu and Delaney. You guys are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.