What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Getting sacked from the Sharks at the moment is probably a blessing in disguise... what a rabble.

strider

Post Whore
i thought he left the sharks ages ago .... i thought someone said he was with gold goast (or cowboys) now

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have some grave concerns regarding recruitment. We sign Issaac De Gois to a 2 and a half year deal which means Kaysa Pritchard is now left in limbo and may leave. He wont get an opportunity within the next 18 months at least. We then release Jacob Loko who is 22 yrs old to maybe replace him with Brett Delaney who is 30 next year. Delaney has been struggling in the UK SuperLeague and doesnt even play Centre for Leeds. To me, this smells like 2010 again when Daniel Anderson went and signed blokes like Reni, Whateria and co looking for experience. To add to that, the pending signing Danny Wicks also at the age of 30.

We should be chasing a half back like DCE for 2016 and start that process now. We must retain Hayne and Hoppa if we want to be a real threat. The Matterson resigning is great as he will be the ideal 13 in a few years.

You're way too easy.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Peter Sharp would be a good pick up, every side he has gone to has always had good defence which is our major problem.

Gronk

Staff member
Uate had a mohawk. He must be indian then.

016638-akuila-uate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.