What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
I agree 100% re: not going for Izzy, letting go of some overrated players in Sandow, Lussick, Morgan, Allgood and Paulo and going all out for DCE. I'd give him $1.2 million plus third party.

Avenger

Immortal
It would be interesting to see how our media department talk this up...

How may well end up being a great coup to the club just interesting to see what angle they take

Mate, he's done his time and is rehabilitated. No reason for not signing him if he still has the ability and desire. Everyone deserves a second chance, except Ivan Milat and co.

yy_cheng

Coach
I remember there were 2 Mitchells in the lower grades a few years ago. One was Allgood. What happenned to the other who was a hardarse

Gronk

Staff member
I remember there were 2 Mitchells in the lower grades a few years ago. One was Allgood. What happenned to the other who was a hardarse

Albino merkin who got the sack from Newcastle or Storm for punching random people ?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought he was a jew, and that's why we sacked him?

This is getting very confusing, we need Ram to spell it out clearly in a new thread so we can use it as a point of reference.

RAM should at least provide some DNA sequencing.

There must be an app where you can take a photo of your blood and it works it out

Gronk

Staff member
Nolan's replacement ?

kkk-rally.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.