What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
If Martin's hammy becomes a chronic issue signing a one year deal could be a big mistake on his behalf.

The best ability is availability and his is a worry.
The way Hosking has been playing I'd let Martin go probably meaning we pick up Wilton from the sharks. I'd be trying very hard to get TPJ and throw him on an edge.

Blade23

Juniors
SMH reporting we're on the verge of resigning Martin till the end of 2027.

It's done.

Glad I got right way back on November 4 ;)

The short -term deal for Martin benefits both sides Atm. And it finally allows the club to wrap this deal up.
There is a very strong chance a longer extension for him will be signed by mid next year.

The constant calls from many on here to sign TPJ is fascinating to me. Isn’t he on $850k or something ridiculous?

Hosking and Martin as starting edges with Sorensen and Salmon as bench cover and Garner as depth sounds just fine to me.
Personally, I’d love to see TPJ back in Penrith colours. It was only a short stint but he made an immediate impact and, in my opinion, played a crucial role in our PF win against the Storm to get us into the GF.

The way he manhandled Welch was brilliant. Welch made a big bold statement prior to the match and TPJ simply said, “Yeah we’ll see about that……”

I’d go as far as saying that it was one of the club’s most important signings in its history. I think he could still produce if given the opportunity.

Exsilium

Coach
TPJ, at the right price, would be a fantastic pick up.

He played a heap of minutes in the middle over the weekend and interestingly, the commentators believed his edge role is finished. I'd happily see him move around as the game went on.

age.s

First Grade
Personally, I’d love to see TPJ back in Penrith colours. It was only a short stint but he made an immediate impact and, in my opinion, played a crucial role in our PF win against the Storm to get us into the GF.

The way he manhandled Welch was brilliant. Welch made a big bold statement prior to the match and TPJ simply said, “Yeah we’ll see about that……”

I’d go as far as saying that it was one of the club’s most important signings in its history. I think he could still produce if given the opportunity.
He's a gun and I think we'd all love to have him playing for us in a vacuum. He's just on big coin, would cost us a mint and almost certainly disrupting our longer term development and retention objectives.

Munky

Coach
TPJ is like NAS in that his best position is where the opposition is weakest in defence.

If they have a midget at hooker he plays the middle. If the half or five eighth are weak he runs on an edge.

Exploit the match up nightmare for the other team.

Panfa

Juniors
We need to keep martin,i wouldnt mind wilton he goes ok but tpj is a loose cannon he doesnt fit in with our culture.

Latest posts