What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Hed be alteast 200k cheaper then Martin
There's a surplus second rowers in Rugby League. Capewell, Hosking, Sorenson all had barely first grade games. We didn't get them 3 players on the cheap in the same position as a concidence.

We can just grab a guy like Rhys Martin on the cheap instead of an established first grader looking to leave his club and get an upgrade.
He's been good. I'll take Turuva over him though
Chrichton's leaving which opens up a backline spot. May re-signed recently we can keep both.

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
There's a surplus second rowers in Rugby League. Capewell, Hosking, Sorenson all had barely first grade games. We didn't get them 3 players on the cheap in the same position as a concidence.

We can just grab a guy like Rhys Martin on the cheap instead of an established first grader looking to leave his club and get an upgrade.

Chrichton's leaving which opens up a backline spot. May re-signed recently we can keep both.
Cole will be in Critters spot.

Getting all the May brothers away from the club can only benefit us

hindy111

Post Whore
Edwards is now a top 5 fullback.

On pure ability Tedesco, Turbo & Pep are better. But two of those guys hardly ever play. I’d have Edwards ranked as 4th, he’s gone past Gutherson and he’s better than Mitchell. In terms of current form he’s 2nd.

Based on this season I'd have him at no 1. Gutherson form and Meaneys has been excellent along with Latrell at times ( hot and cold)
Turbos been very soft, Teddy average so far, Ponga and Papa injured. Of course the season is early.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Based on this season I'd have him at no 1. Gutherson form and Meaneys has been excellent along with Latrell at times ( hot and cold)
Turbos been very soft, Teddy average so far, Ponga and Papa injured. Of course the season is early.
How much was Tedesco tonight.. he is the most overrated player in the game!
He stat pads! He will run the ball looking to palm and run in circles! He has absolutely no ability to truck it up like Edwards does and the last season and those season he can't pass for shat.

I'd pick Edwards as origin fullback over Tedesco any day of the week.