What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

19Panther90

Juniors
Doesn't Fuss me too much if Luai leaves the club, Last night showed once again how he chokes the attack and quite surprisingly Walker did a fantastic job.

The fact is simple Panthers and Luai 6 NSW take an age for points to be scored. Edwards is far more important to keep and Martin is our Terrier.

Iamback

Coach
Doesn't Fuss me too much if Luai leaves the club, Last night showed once again how he chokes the attack and quite surprisingly Walker did a fantastic job.

The fact is simple Panthers and Luai 6 NSW take an age for points to be scored. Edwards is far more important to keep and Martin is our Terrier.

Alot of it is how the side is coached. High completion rate is how we play

Iamback

Coach
Luai is a good club half.

He is high in most categories. I mean he had Cook at centre outside him in game 2.

Very rarely do we have a player dominate a club game, We normally share it all around.

For some reason atm people expect someone to dominate in rep games. Very rarely happens

Last edited:

Sime_11

Juniors
im more confident of retaining Luai then Edwards - Luai is from the area whereas Dyl came from Rural NSW.

Luai loves the West and has his family here - why would you leave a good thing?

Romey knows he can have his current attitude here at penrith - i doubt it gets tolerated at other clubs if things dont go to plan

Pomoz

Bench

Well, Walker had an actual centre playing outside him. Luai had Cook and Turbo in game 1, who doesn't play centre any more and was unfit and out of form. That said, I think Walker is a more creative player than Luai and the stats support that.

You can't build a team around the premise that there is a player better than the current Panther player so we should let our player walk. Walsh is better than Dylan, so out he goes.. Haas is better than JFH so out he goes.

Luai is still a world class player in his position irregardless of whether Walker is better and letting him walk would be a huge mistake.

Latest posts