What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Agree with the Cooper Cronk thing; watched the Marty Johns Podcast for this week (the only thing worth watching on Foc outside the games) and they spoke about his introduction to the squad. Resonated with how these used Ponga early. I thought that we should really be introducing Hynes in the same way.

As for the Burton thing, the kid has got his payday and gone backwards. The most important years of a players formation and he is wasting them.

The Fan is pretty good too

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Unless you can back up what you're saying. Don't make stupid statements on footy forums.

You have a history of this type of behaviour. Making sweeping statements, and then being unable / unwilling to back up these statements with facts.
I'll say what the f**k I want. I've never been outted lying on here now have I?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You honestly believe every team isn't rorting the cap? Come on
Belief is something that I know to be true. I know very little about the intricacies of the salary cap and how it’s managed. So how could I possibly believe that?

What I do believe is that NRL players leave all of that stuff to their management and they wouldn’t have a clue if the cap was being rorted.

So that’s why I find it quite funny when you claim that NRL players have told you anything to do with the Cap.

Latest posts