What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
Not signed yet, just in discussions at this stage is the word.
I don’t think it makes a lot of sense for Charlie to return here on a modest 1 year deal. I can’t see how he would get too many opportunities in the top grade, would surely get more games staying at the Tigers and probably more money, assuming of course they intend to make him an offer which surely they would. He is a better winger than the other options I have seen in there side this season.

soc123_au

Staff member
I don’t think it makes a lot of sense for Charlie to return here on a modest 1 year deal. I can’t see how he would get too many opportunities in the top grade, would surely get more games staying at the Tigers and probably more money, assuming of course they intend to make him an offer which surely they would. He is a better winger than the other options I have seen in there side this season.
I find it odd too, I'm just going off what Blade said and as we know, his mail is straight off the top shelf.