What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Spoke to a Dragons supporter yesterday. Through work.
He was telling me Ben Murdoch Masila has been told to find a new club with a year to run on his deal. And Billy Burns was playing for a new contract now at the Dragons. In his opinion Burns staying was doubtful.

Not sure if either of the above named is Blades mystery man?

Hooked

Juniors
Spoke to a Dragons supporter yesterday. Through work.
He was telling me Ben Murdoch Masila has been told to find a new club with a year to run on his deal. And Billy Burns was playing for a new contract now at the Dragons. In his opinion Burns staying was doubtful.

Not sure if either of the above named is Blades mystery man?

Blade said he would know more in about a month. Which is roughly the time left in the Dragons season. Enough time for Burns to get clarity on his chances of being retained there I guess.

Girds89

Bench
Walks into a fullback spot at half the clubs in the comp

Which clubs lol?

I dont think he walks into any in the fb spot.

Maybe raiders over rapana thats it..

Maybe at a stretch over garrick at the eagles but hes pretty good at the back.

Or maybe sloan at the dragons but sloan just needs a good coach and he will kick on.

I think averillo is pretty underatted so not even over him

Hes definitely NOT better than
Ponga
Walsh
Edwards
Teddy
Cnk
Drinkwater
Latrell
Bula
Gutho
Gutho
Kennedy
The hammer
Aj brimson
Meaney/paps

Your love for staines has been so far off the mark for years hahaha..

I think hed be best going to the super league.. hed be a good fb over there and make a heap and be decent.

Its not a good business move for us unless hes coming back on nothing which wont happen

age.s

First Grade
I reckon Turuva would go better than Meaney, Kennedy and Nikorima (Hammer is playing centre atm). Throw in Manly, Canberra and the Dragons (Sloan flatters to deceive imo). Half the comp is a bit of an exaggeration, but only a bit.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I reckon Turuva would go better than Meaney, Kennedy and Nikorima (Hammer is playing centre atm). Throw in Manly, Canberra and the Dragons (Sloan flatters to deceive imo). Half the comp is a bit of an exaggeration, but only a bit.
Yes slightly hyperbolic but anyone who watched the world cup knows its his spot and he'll be good. After this year and all the grunt work he's done he's pretty much a sure thing to succeed

Blade23

Juniors
The reason the club is bullish about keeping Luai is because they believe they are roughly on the same page as him. Despite him parting ways with his management the club did have a fair indication of what he was seeking prior to the break-up.
If he picks another manager (that listens to his wishes) or mangers himself the club is confident it can strike a fair deal.

The only curve ball would be if he signed up with the two agencies @Roosters rule mentioned before. That would change the dynamics, but there is no early indication of him doing so.

The reason the club is bullish about keeping Luai is because they believe they are roughly on the same page as him. Despite him parting ways with his management the club did have a fair indication of what he was seeking prior to the break-up.
If he picks another manager (that listens to his wishes) or mangers himself the club is confident it can strike a fair deal.

The only curve ball would be if he signed up with the two agencies @Roosters rule mentioned before. That would change the dynamics, but there is no early indication of him doing so.
That could be the reason Luai sacked his manager

MugaB

Coach
That could be the reason Luai sacked his manager
Well if they could sell him as a million dollar halfback at some other random club, they get a percentage of that million dollars....
Luai wants to stay at penrith and play with his best friends, that is plain to see, managers dont care about players wishes

Kilkenny

Coach
Well if they could sell him as a million dollar halfback at some other random club, they get a percentage of that million dollars....
Luai wants to stay at penrith and play with his best friends, that is plain to see, managers dont care about players wishes
A couple of his best friends left in Crichton and Lenui. For the most part, players often decide based on the money on offer and no one can dent them that, careers in this game are short and they need to set themselves up beyond football. There will be no media career for Jerome and I don’t see him in the coaching ranks so he is most likely going to require a new career with a business or even have @n actual job. I think he will most likely stay, but I wouldn’t put my money on it.

Latest posts