What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bred not Bought

Juniors
I am hoping that is the case, but the longer negotiations draw out the more likely he will depart. Also if Schneider was to sign, a 3 year deal seems a little to long for a backup don’t you think.

I doubt Schneider is getting a 3-year deal here. A bit odd. He is likely coming here to learn and get a longer deal elsewhere. SOS mark 3.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Schneider isn't getting a 3-year deal here. He is likely coming here for to learn and get a longer deal elsewhere. SOS mark 3.

Of course. Just what Sullivan and Cogger did. The juniors aren't quite there yet as fillins for round origin time or when injuries occur. It's a win win.

With the Edwards re signing the only sticking point is the length of the deal. I believe that will be sorted and he will stay.

I'm hopeful for the same for Luai too.