What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
Play a few years in England then come back to a weaker NRL side would be my advice to him
Depends on what options he has here (in the NRL) I guess.

He can’t stay here he is going to be overtaken by the McLean brothers or the other kids who are SOO or junior Kangeroos within our junior system.

Tom is a really good finisher, I’ve always said that is his strongest attribute, but given what Pantherball is our wingers for some time now need to do the hard yards. 20 plus hit ups for around 200 metres and Tom is just not that style of player.

Our back three is the basis of our success this past four seasons.

Kilkenny

Coach
Play a few years in England then come back to a weaker NRL side would be my advice to him
He may have no other options other than the ESL.

I hope he gets picked up by another NRL side, he does have qualities he is just not the metre eater that our side relies upon in our structure. He is an entirely different style of winger, but is a very good finisher, his record in NSW Cup shows that.

kinghippo

Juniors
Alamoti from the bulldogs is off contract this year apparently, he looks a good prospect.
I suspect he would be on overs and will probably be resigned but the dogs are under a lot of pressure.
They may not have the patience to wait for a young kid to hit his stride, or the ability to help him improve.

Iamback

Coach
Alamoti from the bulldogs is off contract this year apparently, he looks a good prospect.
I suspect he would be on overs and will probably be resigned but the dogs are under a lot of pressure.
They may not have the patience to wait for a young kid to hit his stride, or the ability to help him improve.

He is on more than Tago. Was too overpriced

Latest posts