What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Deserves increasing criticism as he is no junior. Now in his second year as a starting half. However he is playing behind a pack that isn't competing and an unsettled spine.

Moving him out of the 6 won't improve anything for the Dogs. They have no one else to put there.

Blues Riff

Bench
Good to know that he's keen to move. This solves heaps of issues for 2024. Suniva has been killing it on the wing.

I think Tiny has grown up a lot this year.
I was impressed with his presser, but a little perplexed as to why the club would put him in front of the media at this stage. Also his teammates (To'o, Sorro) talking him up, but making a point of adding "next year" to their quotes. Could Tiny be our secret ace up the sleeve for the finals? Probly just wishful thinking.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I was impressed with his presser, but a little perplexed as to why the club would put him in front of the media at this stage. Also his teammates (To'o, Sorro) talking him up, but making a point of adding "next year" to their quotes. Could Tiny be our secret ace up the sleeve for the finals? Probly just wishful thinking.

It's a lovely thought, but it won't be happening.

I think he was put up to calm us ferals that have been going on about no more injury updates.

Proble was with those injury updates....opposition coaches were getting extra information that really should not have been exposed.

MugaB

Coach
I posted this a few weeks ago.

Tago is switching to the right, which seems a better suit
I always thought this would happen, turuva is doing such a fantastic jobs and tiny is a much better winger that its hard Not to have them both in the side

Iamback

Coach
I always thought this would happen, turuva is doing such a fantastic jobs and tiny is a much better winger that its hard Not to have them both in the side

Rookie left centres seem to work for us

2020 - Crichton centre of the year
2021- Burton same. Now played Origin and tests as a centre
2022 - Tago
Now this year Peachey looks decent enough as a centre.

Tago's passing is better on the right too which is a bonus