What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That's hillarious

It may turn out to be quite prophetic too.
Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

kinghippo

Juniors
If he leaves I hope it’s to the Tigers, and i hope he is successful and drags the tigers up the ladder but unfortunately never beats the Panthers for the rest of his career.

I am still hopeful he chooses to stay, but realistically this is probably his best year to cash in on his success.

Kilkenny

Coach
It kinda feels like Groundhog Day just with different players.

Kikau and Api, both left.

Crichton and Spencer, both left.

Now Luai.

Im not being critical of the clubs brain’s trust but you’d have to think the odds are firming on his leaving.,

Now Luai.

Im not being critical of the clubs brain’s trust but you’d have to think the odds are firming on his leaving.,
I agree KK; I think he leaves and that is no knock on the brains trust or on Luai. If the kid can make an extra 300-400k elsewhere he needs to think about it very seriously, and there is no way we should or can compete on $$$s alone.

The leadership have warned us; they suggested that we would lose two a year a number of years ago. And so it has proved to be; Capewell and Burton, Kiks and Api, Critta and Spencer.

The club has signed up a number of players long term this year, which is great, but it did lead me to fear (and write in the forum) a number of month ago that I thought we would lose both Luai and Edwards. I am glad I was wrong on that one. I just hope that it isn’t Luai and Kenny.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I agree KK; I think he leaves and that is no knock on the brains trust or on Luai. If the kid can make an extra 300-400k elsewhere he needs to think about it very seriously, and there is no way we should or can compete on $$$s alone.

The leadership have warned us; they suggested that we would lose two a year a number of years ago. And so it has proved to be; Capewell and Burton, Kiks and Api, Critta and Spencer.

The club has signed up a number of players long term this year, which is great, but it did lead me to fear (and write in the forum) a number of month ago that I thought we would lose both Luai and Edwards. I am glad I was wrong on that one. I just hope that it isn’t Luai and Kenny.

Problem is after 3 trophys in a row clubs are throwing kitchen sinks on our players.

I'm still kinda hopeful Luai stays.......living up to my profile name.

To be fair Matt Cameron has re-signed Edwards, Bizza, Fish, Moses, Martin and Yeo in the last 12 months.

He's done well.

Kilkenny

Coach
He’s a very smart player, he needs another 3/4 of a Cup season.

I like the look of him.
Our NSW Cup season as a whole was underwhelming, not quite sure what went wrong.

Cole is young, full off season with the NRL squad, he is obviously highly regarded by those who know best so looking forward to seeing how he comes on in 2024.

Iamback

Coach

Now Luai.

It is easy to look at who we lost but we have kept some talent.

5 members from the Aust v NZ test
The player who got NSW player of the year
Current CC medalist all locked in long term.

So we have done a decent enough job, without cap exemptions it makes it hard

Latest posts