What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m sure he is drug free and leant his lesson.

Huge price to pay, deserved by all means.

Good luck to him he has done his time for his crime.

After so long out the game I’m not sure he will make a successful comeback but if he does fair play to him.

Fangs

Coach
Looks like my football career isn't over after all.

Probably a long-term project for the Dogs. I have no idea what they will get out of him. If he has any speed left he may prove to be very useful.

Michael Matral

Juniors
The release is on you'd think. ADC to the Eels. Tracey is the cover.

It does appear scattershot but most of them are coming from successful clubs. Crichton, Curran, Tracey and Mann all played finals football last year. Turpin, Hutchinson, Salmon and Taaffe have had that experience too.

Seems like Ciraldo couldn't air the stench out and opted for the broom. Gus would have been one hell of a janitor in another life.
I think this is the plan Fangs..to bring in those with relatively recent winning culture and experience..ie finals football..hoping it rubs off culturally on the youngsters used to not winning..just a few too many utilities though

Iamback

Coach
I think Connor Tracey is a fine player, has had very significant injuries in his career to date, which is a worry, but I don’t understand the Bulldogs recruitment strategy. A lot of incomings but it does seem an imbalanced roster.

Yep. They keep making moves sideways

Iamback

Coach
I think this is the plan Fangs..to bring in those with relatively recent winning culture and experience..ie finals football..hoping it rubs off culturally on the youngsters used to not winning..just a few too many utilities though

If you are wanting benchies/Fringe guys to set your culture than you have massive issues

murraymob

Coach
The latest rumour Penrith trying to do a swap deal luia for Klemmer and a young half seems strange given we are going to make him see out his contract

here is another left feild if luia signs with the dogs let’s push a luia Burton swap given Burton will lose his spot to luia

Fangs

Coach
Burton/Luai swap is the only reasonable one available when you consider the Dogs and Tigers offers.

But I don't see why we would bother. Its a step backwards for Penrith. We have 4 competitions to win.

Latest posts