What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Blade23

Juniors
My Dad met him in a cafe in Penrith and he said his shoulder was really good and felt strong. "Very polite and nice man", according to my Dad.

He says Liam Martin comes to the same cafe regularly and is also really nice and polite. My Dad can talk the leg off a chair so I suspect he doesn’t get to say much!!

My Dad is the same. He could talk the hind leg of a donkey off :)

Pantherjim.

Referee
So news of this latest proposal from Penrith to release Romey early in a swap for David Klemmer and Lachlan Galvin is bullshit?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Of course it's bullshit. Why would we greatly reduce our chances of winning the comp in 24?

Dunno.

That’s the latest mail in the media. (Granted it’s Fox Sports News)

But then again, as I recall we didn’t need him to claw back an 18 point deficit to win a National Rugby League Grand Final with 20 mins left to play.

Moreover if Romey wants out, his heart won’t exactly be in the right place next year anyway, so?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% with Brandy on the contractual situation, I.e. he is still ours till the end of next season, but if the Tigpies were to throw in Klemmer and Galvin for an early release, I wouldn’t necessarily be against it.

So news of this latest proposal from Penrith to release Romey early in a swap for David Klemmer and Lachlan Galvin is bullshit?
I heard Brandy on his SEN radio show this morning saying it's a 100% made up story.
If the media speculates and then strategically leave out a couple of words, then hey presto, click bait....and those who live and die by the media believe it is true.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Billy Burns has signed with Cronulla. A minimum-wage deal.
Ffs here we go letting all these young blokes go to other clubs….this makes me so angry!!!

Oh wait…it’s Billy Burns….nah….I’m ok with this….Carry on the good work dragons.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I'd personally rather see Luai go asap if he is to leave. I think it would allow someone like Laurie to slot right into 6 during the pre season and I think he has the ability to be a gun there.

I'd take Klemmer and the young half mentioned as both bring depth plus having Klemmer on the bench would really bolster that Leniu spot that will be missing, plus Klemmer would absolutely thrive in our team make up. Klemmer also bring abit of aggression that will be lacking and if Luai does go early then Klemmer is basically a "bad guy image" swap that Luai has.

Latest posts