What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Tyrone May is our 6 in 2025

thats just mindblowing thinking about it and at the same time - it would not surprise me

im happy to give Tyrone another chance if he's grown up and he is serious - it keeps Nathan happy which is crucial TBH
I’m happy to have him back, but not as the full time 6.

I’d like to see him play the same role as the Peach is.

The Realist

Juniors
He’s going to kill it. It’s not even a gamble.

I would be just as certain as you are if this was pre-world cup challenge. Absolute gun and close to the best attacking weapon in the NRL. Post ACL even the most talented player is a risk until they get runs on the board post injury.

Iamback

Coach
I would be just as certain as you are if this was pre-world cup challenge. Absolute gun and close to the best attacking weapon in the NRL. Post ACL even the most talented player is a risk until they get runs on the board post injury.

Yep we need atleast a month of decent footy

Fangs

Coach
Tyrone May is our 6 in 2025

thats just mindblowing thinking about it and at the same time - it would not surprise me

im happy to give Tyrone another chance if he's grown up and he is serious - it keeps Nathan happy which is crucial TBH

Its the first thing I'll do when they release another Rugby League Live game on the PS5.

But I'm going to release Cleary. Too much strain on the cap. Aidan Sezer will be my buy of the season.

Latest posts