What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Turuva is a fullback so he won't be here long either and that's not a problem. We have our core and the only outside back who's apart of that is To'o.

I've tipped Alamoti to have a massive year this year and I think he takes a starting spot very early on.
I hope you are right.

Even though I don't think he will reach the skill, class, ability, desire and determination of Critta this year (and possibly never will), we fans have to realise this and not expect a Stephen Crichton clone.

It will be interesting (probably to only me) to see, if any, changes to our successful style with major personnel changes this season.

Exciting times ahead Panther fans, because as we all see our system strengthen other clubs it only means more close and tight games ahead as they all come after us AGAIN...

Yeah I think May goes
I think opposite and feel like Terrell comes back to Panthers. Yet to sign for 2025 on wards and as recently as this week made his intentions clear that it’ll be sticking with Roosters or returning to Panthers as his preference (or to unite with one or two of his brothers). Panthers somewhat in box seat if that’s true and if they’re keen.

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers’s could get Terrell May if we want. We have the spot available too and it almost guarantees keeping Taylan.

i havent seen us linked to him at all. But I hope we enquire about him. Would be win/win for us. Helps keep Taylan and we add a decent forward to our team.