What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
Never mind that. Two things. What a motor, such determination. He is a PANTHER . Roarrrrrrr!

Second thing. Big hard man Leilua had a go at him and he stood his ground, in fact he looked ready to go to the car park and check his ticket. I noticed Leilua didn't go on with it. Love it. Great motor, big heart, fearless. Fish can rest easy, in a few years Henry will fill his shoes. Unlikely to have the same guns, I mean, Fish's guns are fricking huge, but he will have the same impact.

One day somebody will write a book about the Panthers development team. They have brought another champion through. Legends, every one of them.

The wife was dealing with the kids and that moment caught her attention he had the killer eyes on. I told her don't worry that's Liam Henry he's a big boy from the country.

Was really proud of him he's a damn fine Panther.

Last edited:

Sime_11

Juniors
good stats for Henry - but it means sweet FA - we lost and we were shit in 2nd half - thats all that we should take from that game

Mcinnes made similar amount of tackles against us last year..... did mean shit as we kept Cronulla scoreless - thats all that should matter

globalpanther

Juniors
good stats for Henry - but it means sweet FA - we lost and we were shit in 2nd half - thats all that we should take from that game

Mcinnes made similar amount of tackles against us last year..... did mean shit as we kept Cronulla scoreless - thats all that should matter
100% correct mate!

Iamback

Coach

Nailed it. Rest him for 20 mins. He makes 20 less tackles and maybe has energy for more runs and better line speed m

WestyLife

First Grade

The reason it matter is it shows his quality for when we have the top 17 and proper rotations back. It shows he has the attitude to be elite in time.

martielang

Bench
I'd take Nofa for the right money for sure. Consistently losing your whole career is going to eventually wear you down, which it looks like it has/did at the Tigers.

Got a new lease of life at Melbourne and played well in a very similar system to ours.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I'd take Nofa for the right money for sure. Consistently losing your whole career is going to eventually wear you down, which it looks like it has/did at the Tigers.

Got a new lease of life at Melbourne and played well in a very similar system to ours.
He's well below even your plod standards