What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'll back the club no matter what they decide here. They likely have details we don't.

I'll also back the club here. Personally I've been quite disturbed by his social media presence for probably the last 12 months or so.

Penrith don't need this type of carryon in the background. Taylan appears to me to be a little unhinged by some of his instagram posts. I would call it attention seeking at times,

The other players don't appear to be interacting with him on social media (insta) either.

Also taking into account the Cleary family's closeness to the May family, there's probably a lot more going on that we don't know about.

I have no idea whether he is guilty of DV. I refuse to put myself in the position of judge and jury.

I hope the NRL step in and stop another club from signing him.
If Penrith sack him.

Talented player, actually could be elite. Sad. Wasted talent.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He seems very strange on Instagram. I feel like he is better suited on the movie set

As you know I attempt to be supportive of the Penrith players, but this bloke comes across as really really strange and weird.

After reading Chammas's piece get the feeling that the board's patience has worn thin. Just like what happened with his older brother.

Whino

Bench
If we are sacking May next week, before June 30. Someone is coming in.
I wonder if its Papali’i?

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
If we are sacking May next week before June 30. Someone is coming in.
I wonder if its Papali’i?

They did just upgrade McLean though could be unrelated I don't know the ins and outs.

Also that kid is rocketing through to a first grade debut.

As you know I attempt to be supportive of the Penrith players, but this bloke comes across as really really strange and weird.

After reading Chammas's piece get the feeling that the board's patience has worn thin. Just like what happened with his older brother.
I am glad this is happening. I am sure he will be sacked next week or the meeting wouldn't happen.

There are some good options we can get for next year or even now on the market

Munky

Coach
May being stood down has f**ked the club for 2024, 2025 and 2026.

Missing the rest of this season hurts the team.

Players for 2025 are unavailable since they have all signed elsewhere.

The club can't go to market this November for 2026 due to May's uncertain future and contract status impacting the cap.

Seems the club is taking the odds to it and realises they are better off without him.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
They did just upgrade McLean though could be unrelated I don't know the ins and outs.

Also that kid is rocketing through to a first grade debut.

Ivan isn't going to call a kid that was in Matts last year into a finals game.

So we still need short term relief

I had to google what a show cause notice is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-03-19-27-37-770_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-19-27-37-770_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android-edit.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts