What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
In the end I just hope it isn't a distraction like when it first happened.

In reality it could be a distraction, knowing your mistake which has cost him significantly already is more than likely going to cost him again in the hip pocket. I’m sure the matter will be resolved out of court and in such a manner as to minimise his legal costs on top of whatever financial settlement is agreed too.

WestyLife

First Grade
No one was defending May or blaming the chick.

Frogg was simply saying that it’s done and dusted and that doesn’t warrant being repeatedly brought up.

To be fair it's brought up because it's relevant with the civil case coming up recently.

He also brought how respectable she is into it which seems weird if it's just about moving the conversation on.

Jane Murray

Bench
Whst happened was Jane said Mays actions were degrading to lady and mortally wrong and somehow from that Frogg took it as trying to make the lady out as Snow White. How is pointing out that Mays actions were wrong in anyway making out the lady to be Snow White?? Explain that to me since you totally agree.
Thank you.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
To be fair it's brought up because it's relevant with the civil case coming up recently.

He also brought how respectable she is into it which seems weird if it's just about moving the conversation on.

It’s not relevant, we were talking about Burton v May. It doesn’t need to be spoken about every time May comes up in conversation.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ok, so do we bring up the tik Tok thing every time we talk about Cleary, or the Coke thing with Nado... like, when does it end???

If that occurs we as a group are no better than the gossip media Murdoch and the like employ.

May has been before the courts, judgement was pronounced, the bloke has served his sentence, and now the victim is bringing a civil claim for money.

When discussing May how bout focusing on his footy ability and talent. Or else we'll all spend our time using ( ) when discussing players.

(I in no way condone what occured I thought it was dreadful)

WestyLife

First Grade
Ok, so do we bring up the tik Tok thing every time we talk about Cleary, or the Coke thing with Nado... like, when does it end???

When Nathan was named captain the tik tok thing was relevant to bring up. @herbert henry1908 did if I remember correctly.

They're issues regarding Panthers so whenever people decide to stop talking about it is when it ends.

Latest posts