What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Finau seemed to be out of position on the latter plays of the set seemed to be up in the line instead out the back, Penrith didnt exploit it as much as they should have.
Something Flanno would address. Lucky Saints have a coach that can do this now not like the past coaches that would let it continue to happen and hope for the best.

TruSaint

Referee
Hooper surely taking the piss...

GPCxKxcXUAA9pBc

justadragon

Bench
This one is real. Flanno tried last year when Roosters were thinking of letting him out of the chook house for this year (rumoured of course but enough for us to make inquiries in to stealing him for 1 year)
I think the obvious choice if Union dont take him would be to stay at the Roosters, they are losing enough players to be able to keep him, personally I think we have no chance.

Last I checked it was the rumour thread.
Good on you @TruSaint for posting it here.
It is a rumour, and I for one, and I think plenty of others here come to this particular thread in the hope of hearing the Dragons are being linked to a possible new recruit.
Some of the other posts over a long period of time have absolutely nothing to do with being a rumour.