What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
I have no problem with giving players a second chance .My concern with BJ is his attacks on the coach .in the media .it brings a wrong culture to the club one we don’t need.my guess is the sponsors would not be happy

Sime_11

Juniors
I like BJ leilua but his best is past him - and he's a major hothead.

he'd probably take out Edwards in training....

1 year is a free hit - but we all know it ends sourly and just creates unnecessary Media for us

Girds89

Bench
For 110k a year i said months ago it coukd be worth giving bj a 1 year deal amd seeing how he goes doing to 10 to 15min stints at 2nd row off the bench.

I think in attack hed be good. Its just the defensive attitude and brain fades that worry me

Hooked

Juniors
BJ Leilua? Blow Job Leilua, Brain fart.
He will lose you more games than win. I can see the potential. So have 4 other clubs. Each one has moved him on when they had enough of his stupidity. Now he is past it.
No thanks.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I love the fact that Penrith (these days since Gould's arrival) play the patient game with players.

I don't know how many can recall JFH signing a deal (when he was a nobody) same with Yeo and the list goes on.

Cherrypicking the cream of juniors is how the 'smart' clubs do busines..

Not running round like headless chooks signing the latest breakout star.

(Nrth Qld, Bulldogs, Parramatta, W/T) Yes I am talking about YOU. 😂

Smug Panther

First Grade
I love the fact that Penrith (these days since Gould's arrival) play the patient game with players.

I don't know how many can recall JFH signing a deal (when he was a nobody) same with Yeo and the list goes on.

Cherrypicking the cream of juniors is how the 'smart' clubs do busines..

Not running round like headless chooks signing the latest breakout star.

(Nrth Qld, Bulldogs, Parramatta, W/T) Yes I am talking about YOU. 😂
Dogs will be top 4 by 2024-25