What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BxTom

Bench
Radley, Ruben Cotter, Dylan Walker all play forward now.

We have money but we are being tight asses
None of us know how much cap space there is. We don't know what upgrades to what players are planned to retain some of our stars. With the addition of the Dolphins to the market who knows. Your claim is garbage.

Girds89

Bench
Tago isn't there yet. His ball security is Joel Clinton level
Haha it needs a bit of work but ball security is a much easier fix than say key defensive issues or lack of skill.

He has star qualities.. i said it a while back bit i wouldnt be suprised by this time next year if hes better than critta in all areas

Smug Panther

First Grade
None of us know how much cap space there is. We don't know what upgrades to what players are planned to retain some of our stars. With the addition of the Dolphins to the market who knows. Your claim is garbage.
We offered both Kikau and Api contacts. So we do have money

snickers007

Juniors
The roosters will come good and be in the 8. Robonis too good a coach. Theyll finish top 6 id say..

I'm calling it now. Roosters will miss the 8.

They've still got Panthers, Eels and Storm twice. Plus Sharks, Sea Eagles, Rabbits and Cowboys.
10 games out of remaining 16 against Top 8 teams.

They're in all sorts.

Iamback

Coach

Fletcher and Ivan both confirmed we tabled offers to Api and Kiks.

Api is on $425k. Kiks on $725k.

Neither would of been offered less to stay.

So that is over $1m on those alone.

You don't think Taylan May will get an increase?
What about Tago?

While figures aren't known. General knowledge says we need money elsewhere

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
This. Surprised no one realised we now will be a club that takes average players to save cap space, they'll look good outside our core of stars and then go get big money from struggling clubs while we get the next plodder makeover happening.

We still only get plodders to come here. Will he improve? 1000% but won't add the strike needed or add anything special to the side

They are adding guys like Tariq Sims and Coates to their side.

Girds89

Bench
I'm calling it now. Roosters will miss the 8.

They've still got Panthers, Eels and Storm twice. Plus Sharks, Sea Eagles, Rabbits and Cowboys.
10 games out of remaining 16 against Top 8 teams.

They're in all sorts.
Sharks, sea eagles, rabbits and cows i think they can and will beat.

During origin they might only be without be without teddy and critta so during that period they should do ok.

WestyLife

First Grade
We still only get plodders to come here. Will he improve? 1000% but won't add the strike needed or add anything special to the side

They are adding guys like Tariq Sims and Coates to their side.

We have our winger in either Staines or May when the dust settles on that.

Garner isn't an X factor but you can't sign too many when you've got half the nsw team in your starting 17.

Hooker worries me more the second row.

Iamback

Coach
We have our winger in either Staines or May when the dust settles on that.

Garner isn't an X factor but you can't sign too many when you've got half the nsw team in your starting 17.

Hooker worries me more the second row.

They would of had options to replace JAC too.

There were and are options to replace Api and Kiks for guys closer then Kenny and Garner are. We just wait and see how we line up I guess

WestyLife

First Grade
They would of had options to replace JAC too.

There were and are options to replace Api and Kiks for guys closer then Kenny and Garner are. We just wait and see how we line up I guess

Their options were probably worse. May or Staines will do a good job and both seem pretty quick with May being slightly slower but stronger and Staines faster.

We don't need much other than someone who can run a line and throw a basic right to left pass in the second row. Garner can manage that for 2 years.

I'm honestly surprised there's been no rumours around hooker since we're losing Api. Not even the completely fabricated fox sports stuff.

Iamback

Coach
We don't need much other than someone who can rub a line and throw a basic right to left pass. Garner can manage that for 2 years.

I'm honestly surprised there's been no rumours around hooker since we're losing Api. Not even the completely fabricated fox sports stuff.

Isn't that what Martin offers though? Garner is playing Right side has he played left before?

Managers are using Dolphins to push up prices. So we have stayed out of the BS

WestyLife

First Grade
Isn't that what Martin offers though? Garner is playing Right side has he played left before?

Managers are using Dolphins to push up prices. So we have stayed out of the BS

I'm ok with that due to the talent around them. Garner won't draw as much attention as kikau but once cleary and Luai put hin through a few holes for tries defences will have no choice but to hesitate.

Good thing they are staying out of it but it tells me the club are content with what's here and I hope that's right. Luke looks like an api clone so hopefully he hits that potential. Love Mitch Kenny but he's not a 9.

Iamback

Coach
I'm ok with that due to the talent around them. Garner won't draw as much attention as kikau but once cleary and Luai put hin through a few holes for tries defences will have no choice but to hesitate.

Good thing they are staying out of it but it tells me the club are content with what's here and I hope that's right. Luke looks like an api clone so hopefully he hits that potential. Love Mitch Kenny but he's not a 9.

less holes though. Kiks and Api attract defenders now the replacements won't

The positive is though. Kenny and Garner can tackle so atleast we will have defence.

Really need a couple of young guys to develop quickly