What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Murraymob1

Juniors
I will be surprised if ciraldo does not take up one of the coaching jobs on offer.he is going to get offered huge money and full controll of all the clubs on offer except maybe the dogs .If the titans miss the 8 they also will be on the table
If he goes where do we look internally Wallace or try to get Barrett back

ACTPanthers

Bench
I will be surprised if ciraldo does not take up one of the coaching jobs on offer.he is going to get offered huge money and full controll of all the clubs on offer except maybe the dogs .If the titans miss the 8 they also will be on the table
If he goes where do we look internally Wallace or try to get Barrett back
I think he's been told there won't be an opening for his return... And given his track record, I'd be happy if he wasn't anywhere near our juniors.

Is there a website that (accurately) shows who we have signed for 2022 and beyond. Had a quick look through the Panthers website and couldn’t see anything.

Zerotackle has a list; is that accurate?

Latest posts