What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BxTom

Bench
I could see him going to another Sydney team if he did go.

The problem is you can add $300k to Burton's upgrade.

What would Averillo be on $400k? - They have to offer $800k-$850k to get Crichton across.

There is $700k extra on top of the $1m or so they are trying to find to finalise Kikau, Mahoney and Sutton.

So I don't see the Dogs going after him. Which brings the question of who can offer that sort of money to get him across?

For the record I think $700k keeps him here. Just that another team needs to pay overs
Perhaps they release Chrichton and we keep Kikau. That would be a good deal.

John Hamblin

Juniors
There is already talk of Ciraldo going to the Dogs AND possibly taking Stephen Critchton Lets hope that Ciraldo and Webster don.t do a Barrett and take more of our players.

There is already talk of Ciraldo going to the Dogs AND possibly taking Stephen Critchton Lets hope that Ciraldo and Webster don.t do a Barrett and take more of our players.

Every time Crichton comes off contract he is linked to the Dogs. The current rumours are not even credible.
Barrett took a few of our scraps and we turned out ok. I couldn't care less right now about rumours.

I don't think we lose Crichton. Who has the money to blow us out of the water with a deal

But yes the $700k we have aside would get us a few decent guys off them.

They'd still run bottom 4 too

Dogs can make a run for the finals next year, been playing a lot better lately and they add Kikau and Mahoney.

I’ve said on more than one occasion a club should not be able to sign players which puts them well in excess of there salary cap and necessitates player who are contracted being forced out, shopped around etc. It just isn’t right.
I agree but isn’t that already occurring with the contracts not being registered?

Gus is great at managing salary caps. That why we are still paying RCG and Blake under our salary cap to the first of November this year.
He was the only one who thought that hook could coach years ago too. Plus he extended Griffins contract just before he sacked him.
Remember Idris, Soward and Merrin etc?

Murraymob1

Juniors
Webster would find it harder as it would mean a big move to NZ .Ciraldo will have a big cheque book .there is talk of a few dogs being moved on to free up space

Latest posts