What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
Hold on who the fk are you to talk this shit???

Why the f**k are you here?? Dumb parra posting that shit on a penrith thread

I come here and talk footy and my point of view. In general I talk how great your side is and I enjoy watching your juniors come into grade. I find it interesting. I encourage any of you to come and discuss thing on the eels forum. Its good to have the perspective from someone not looking through rose coloured glasses.

I'm not coming and post silly comments like YOU ARE SHIT. It's childish.
I talk about the side and the performance of players and football related things. I don't see an issue with any of this. Penrith a great club and I have been enjoying w a thing them develop since Gould took over etc.

Is there a rule in here where only PENRITH fans can post here? I grew up near Penrith and have been to more Penrith games then Parra. I have a genuine interest in the side. I wish Parra could do similar.

Yes I put shit on my Parra friends in our forum. We've known each other a long time and its friendly banter.

hindy111

Post Whore
Love Leniu - brings so much energy and aggression. Hope we can keep him.

He was average the first half of the year. The last 2 mths he started to live up to his potential. Considering he only has been getting 20 odd minutes that isn't enough now for his level of influence so I imagine he will get closer to 35-40 next season. He can't defend on the edge but no reason he can't have a few runs there. Sorrenson and JFH are both mobile enough to defend out wide.

So yes Kikaus a huge loss but Spencer can help soften that with his longer minutes. And is they can start to mould Spencer's defense similar to Leota then between them they literally could bash the opposition out of the game in their first stint.

The other thing is Penrith win games based on attacking with defense. And as great as Kikau and Api are I think Kenny and Garner are better defenders. So while you may drop off in attack the defense may be stronger. It atleast won't be any worse.

soc123_au

Staff member
Just want to say a well done to soc 123 as a mod on here and congrats on getting the sentiment of my thread on the kennel how they spend all their lives talking about us .Regards the Raven .
P.S how feral are they ?
Ha ha. I wondered if that was someone from here.

hindy111

Post Whore
At what stage in the grief cycle are you hind111: ? Sounds like it could be anger. 🤣🤣

I don't really get angry or mad. It's just not in my genetic make up. I'm very mellow quiet, passive and chilled type.
After the game I rolled a joint with some friends and kind of forgot about the game.
Would of been great to win. But it would of been a huge upset so I never expected it.

MugaB

Coach
I come here and talk footy and my point of view. In general I talk how great your side is and I enjoy watching your juniors come into grade. I find it interesting. I encourage any of you to come and discuss thing on the eels forum. Its good to have the perspective from someone not looking through rose coloured glasses.

I'm not coming and post silly comments like YOU ARE SHIT. It's childish.
I talk about the side and the performance of players and football related things. I don't see an issue with any of this. Penrith a great club and I have been enjoying w a thing them develop since Gould took over etc.

Is there a rule in here where only PENRITH fans can post here? I grew up near Penrith and have been to more Penrith games then Parra. I have a genuine interest in the side. I wish Parra could do similar.

Yes I put shit on my Parra friends in our forum. We've known each other a long time and its friendly banter.
But as soon as someone else does it hindy has a meltdown... you're one if those fencesitting swans fans that showed up at the gf wearing pawwa gear, pretending to care slowly swapping your eels cap for a riff one..

If someone comes to your thread at the eels forum and wants to banter, who the fk are you to judge them, since you visit here talking your eels gibberish... go ahead and choke

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
But as soon as someone else does it hindy has a meltdown... your one if those fencesitting swans fans that showed up at the gf wearing pawwa gear, pretending to care slowly swapping your eels cap for a riff one..

If someone comes to your thread at the eels forum and wants to banter, who the fk are you to judge them, since you visit here talking your gibberish... go ahead and choke

We are going in circles here. I apologise for offending black panther and yourself if I have. Maybe I was out of line and sorry if it made you angry.

I don't go to games. Screaming people, large crowds, queues, finding parking, overpriced low quality food, Poor view of game, dealing with the weather. I just watch on TV with a few frozen pies.

MugaB

Coach
We are going in circles here. I apologise for offending black panther and yourself if I have. Maybe I was out of line and sorry if it made you angry.

I don't go to games. Screaming people, large crowds, queues, finding parking, overpriced low quality food, Poor view of game, dealing with the weather. I just watch on TV with a few frozen pies.
All good brother... its more the hypocritical aspect of it all... how can you judge others then forget yourself when you are living in "both worlds/threads"

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don't really get angry or mad. It's just not in my genetic make up. I'm very mellow quiet, passive and chilled type.
After the game I rolled a joint with some friends and kind of forgot about the game.
Would of been great to win. But it would of been a huge upset so I never expected it.

I say BS........nearly every day last week you were on here, jabbering about your team's chances......no problem (with me)

But because a few have 'dared' to go into Parra doesn't matter (far from paradise) 🤣 🤣 for some light banter....something which I'm sure you've done before on this forum.

You have a meltdown.......You need to work through you're grief. 🤣

Winners get to have all the fun ask Jerome Luai, Fish and others: Best of all we get to party on the coatails of our team's success......

Losers have meetings, meldowns and are generally. sad.I think thats where you're at.

MugaB

Coach
I say BS........nearly every day last week you were on here, jabbering about your team's chances......no problem (with me)

But because a few have 'dared' to go into Parra doesn't matter (far from paradise) 🤣 🤣 for some light banter....something which I'm sure you've done before on this forum.

You have a meltdown.......You need to work through you're grief. 🤣

Winners get to have all the fun ask Jerome Luai, Fish and others: Best of all we get to party on the coatails of our team's success......

Losers have meetings, meldowns and are generally. sad.I think thats where you're at.
He doesnt get angry Alice... learn to read love

Most likely cannot physically produce the emotions with the lack of chromosomes from years of being an eels tragic

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He doesnt get angry Alice... learn to read love

Most likely cannot physically produce the emotions with the lack of chromosomes from years of being an eels tragic

I thought it was what here in the Hunter we call the cessnock issue. Irritation in the scaring from when the 2nd head was taken off from....... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Latest posts