What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Jackson would be getting something extra from the Dogs for this decision. Probably offered a job with the club. Its the right thing by the team and their cap I imagine.

Interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030_104431.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030_104431.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20221030_104416.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030_104416.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Jackson would be getting something extra from the Dogs for this decision. Probably offered a job with the club. Its the right thing by the team and their cap I imagine.
If he's on $650k as reported, it's no surprise whatsoever he's been tapped on the shoulder. Nonetheless, it wouldn't surprise to see him back in '24. He didn't look quite finished to me and has always been very durable.

Fangs

Coach
If he's on $650k as reported, it's no surprise whatsoever he's been tapped on the shoulder. Nonetheless, it wouldn't surprise to see him back in '24. He didn't look quite finished to me and has always been very durable.

Only 31 but that is some serious coin. If he was on far less then I'd want him in the 2023 squad.

I think if he gets a job with the club that'll be where he stays.

Kilkenny

Coach
I understand why we can’t keep them all, I really do, still don’t like it, it sucks when the system doesn’t allow for some form of compensation when you develop junior talent only to lose them when they about to graduate to the seniors. There surely needs to be some form of salary cap allowance for developing juniors only for them to move on elsewhere.

Latest posts