What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
700k is overs. He is just a centre. Does he offer that much?
700k if he was playing fullback and a good one at that. I don't think any centre is worth that amount.
I'd imagine he has been offered atleast 100k more to leave. 800k for him? Meh

Not really, We don't even have a junior career to use as a reference point. I see him being back in the centres soon enough

The yak

Juniors
Some one made the comparison to Latrell earlier in the thread. Decent offer made, Club ends up pulling the offer, Almost identical situations

Don't know if you mean me? But I said this a month ago.

Nick Politis got it right a couple of years ago when a certain centre wanted big money to play fullback
He didn't enter a bidding war.

Turuva must get significant game-time next season.

Iamback

Coach
I am ok with it. Sick of the dramas every time he comes off contract. If we kept him I think we would have had lost a Martin, Edwards, or Luia later on. Things would have been even tighter.
Now we can renew and keep them hopefully.

Jenkins is on contract for 3 more seasons. Those 4 signed on Friday are the same, So his replacement is already signed. Gives money to re-sign those guys

hindy111

Post Whore
All indications last week it was going well with both sides likely to strike a deal. His management knocked back a revised 2- year deal (they wanted a shorter term from the May offer) late last night.
The club walked away. They had enough.

I don't see what is so special about him tbh. Go strong athlete.
Tago is as good.

soc123_au

Staff member
Dunno if i would use that word ‘raping’
I was trying to keep it polite. I won’t say what I really think. As long as there is no lube involved it’s all good.
I am happy enough for the Dogs fans that they are getting some long overdue excitement, but I’d be happier if your recruiters f**ked off to raid another club for a bit. Or, God forbid actually developed a player or two.

Iamback

Coach
I was trying to keep it polite. I won’t say what I really think. As long as there is no lube involved it’s all good.
I am happy enough for the Dogs fans that they are getting some long overdue excitement, but I’d be happier if your recruiters f**ked off to raid another club for a bit. Or, God forbid actually developed a player or two.

I have seen very few of them that are excited about this deal

hindy111

Post Whore

The thing is they leave themselves vulnerable if they do develop kids now as cash is tied up.
Are people sure he is going to the Dogs?

Latest posts