What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
If Penrith offered 700k I imagine he would want atleast 800k to leave.

Possible on reflection.
He was on a reported $615K. The media release about our substantial offer way back in May, you would think would put us in the 700s at least.
It just goes to show how long this thing has been going on. Ridiculous really. The club is right to move on. He had enough time.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im not upset by critta leaving,good on him for getting coin at his peak, im sick of your bullshit, if your talking footy, be on topic what does queen gutho got to to do with critta you nutta!
Sweet f**k all...
Hindy cannot relate unless he drops in a reject from cumberland...

Well I made about 6 posts on topic. And used a player as an example of what money gets you.
Crighton is an unproven fullback. No centre is worth more then 600k for mine. Maybe 650k. It just isn't that important a position.
The question is will he be an elite fullback? Elite fullback get around 1 mill. Very good fullbacks 750k
Where will Crightin be?

Iamback

Coach
Possible on reflection.
He was on a reported $615K. The media release about our substantial offer way back in May, you would think would put us in the 700s at least.
It just goes to show how long this thing has been going on. Ridiculous really. The club is right to move on. He had enough time.

Yeah $700k seems a realistic offer given what we know

Seriously, does it really make any difference?

It’s been a circus for far too long and credit to the club I say, enough is enough?

Im kind of glad he gone? Just not worth the money, it would have surely compromised us elsewhere going forward.
I agree. Does cole kick goals? we need a second string kicker now!

Hooked

Juniors
Well then that may rub out Critta to the Bulldogs. Hopefully no other panther players are with him? Personally I hate it when Critta backflipped before

Tago, To'o, Sorenson, Salmon, and Luke are with Ultra Management Sports. The same team Crichton is with. Who there actual managers are I don't know offhand. None of then have been problems though.

MugaB

Coach
I annoy him.
You do, you really do...
It mindblowing how much of a troll you are...
I couldn't care less if you were a rival supporter, I'm more pissed that you feel the need to compare the nuffies at parra to anything elite,
Ive posted with proper trolls, and can see humour in most posts, but you're dead serious, you actually believe in the tripe you post

MugaB

Coach
Well I made about 6 posts on topic. And used a player as an example of what money gets you.
Dumb parra money... only gets 750, coz he whinged, and so they made him captain to justify that amount... he would easily be 500 max, if that....and if the player market was true, but its inflated,
Crighton is an unproven fullback. No centre is worth more then 600k for mine. Maybe 650k. It just isn't that important a position.
The question is will he be an elite fullback? Elite fullback get around 1 mill. Very good fullbacks 750k
Where will Crightin be?
Very good is not gutho, very good is dylan edwards, money isn't the standard outliner to determine who is a better player, it just mean some clubs are dumb enough to pay WAY overs

Black Magik

Juniors
what a circus his contracts have been! He is nowhere near elite. Not a game breaker. Just a solid centre. I hope he puts in like Kiks did this season.

Good luck to his future club when it comes time for his next contract.

Black Magik

Juniors
You do, you really do...
It mindblowing how much of a troll you are...
I couldn't care less if you were a rival supporter, I'm more pissed that you feel the need to compare the nuffies at parra to anything elite,
Ive posted with proper trolls, and can see humour in most posts, but you're dead serious, you actually believe in the tripe you post
"nuffies" that played a grand final against us. That beat us twice in the regular season.

You don't like him that is fine but just scroll on like most of do. Our forum isn't VIP.

MugaB

Coach
"nuffies" that played a grand final against us. That beat us twice in the regular season.

You don't like him that is fine but just scroll on like most of do. Our forum isn't VIP.
Doesn't have to be, but a troll is troll, and he definitely trolling... so what if they beat us during the season, didn't beat us when it counted..

Latest posts