What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
I thought Gutherson at 750k was overs and he is a leader and captain.
Fk me dead can you please stop chiming in with parra antidotes, this is a panthers forum, you are continuously derail it every post regarding anything and drop in pawwa...if you want to post, post about penrith ffs

hindy111

Post Whore
Fk me dead can you please stop chiming in with parra antidotes, this is a panthers forum, you are continuously derail it every post regarding pawwa...if you want to post post about penrith ffs

I'm making comparisons. Don't be a sour puss you just won't the grand final twice in a row.

Penrith need to keep their 1,2,7,13, 8.... Should have 4 more years with all those guys. The rest can work around. Spencer and Tago need to be kept also.

Then you let juniors replace guys who cost to much.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets see what he signs for elsewhere, Then we can see if he was 'lowballed' here

A successful club pays a guy what he is worth to them not more. They don't to get caught up in a bidding war. That's how you get into trouble.

The Dogs are going all out. Burton's a great pinch. But he is now getting his mill a season.
Pangai,Reed,Crighton are all risky. Id even say Kikau in 2yrs time might be seen as a poor signing

Glad that is done. we have spare change. Bessing in disguise, I really think we should look for a Hooker in 6 months if these 2 dont work out!

MugaB

Coach
I'm making comparisons. Don't be a sour puss you just won't the grand final twice in a row.

Penrith need to keep their 1,2,7,13, 8.... Should have 4 more years with all those guys. The rest can work around. Spencer and Tago need to be kept also.

Then you let juniors replace guys who cost to much.
Im not upset by critta leaving,good on him for getting coin at his peak, im sick of your bullshit, if your talking footy, be on topic what does queen gutho got to to do with critta you nutta!
Sweet f**k all...
Hindy cannot relate unless he drops in a reject from cumberland...

Sime_11

Juniors
good on Stephen - look after himself and his family - a wonderful servant to the Panthers and hopefully we make another GF this year and go for the 3peat

Would welcome back Critta with open arms.

right decision by the club - back our juniors to succeed and work with the current back to back premiership spine :)

we should retain Spencer now surely :)

MugaB

Coach
Why are you hacking on Hindy? I don’t get it? The guy is good value across all forums.
Absolutely false, all he does is lurk around here, and name drop eels players.. then suggests they are just as elite as whoever the topic would be based about... only player i rate there is Junior Paulo, that it! The rest are a bunch of potatos

Iamback

Coach
A successful club pays a guy what he is worth to them not more. They don't to get caught up in a bidding war. That's how you get into trouble.

The Dogs are going all out. Burton's a great pinch. But he is now getting his mill a season.
Pangai,Reed,Crighton are all risky. Id even say Kikau in 2yrs time might be seen as a poor signing

How many centres are on $700k? So it isn't a bad deal in a great team. For us any of McLean, Turuva, Cole or Jenkins would do a great job in the teams structure.

They have no front row or halfback and now reportedly are throwing $900k at an unproven fullback.

Kilkenny

Coach
Lets see what he signs for elsewhere, Then we can see if he was 'lowballed' here
Seriously, does it really make any difference?

It’s been a circus for far too long and credit to the club I say, enough is enough?

Im kind of glad he gone? Just not worth the money, it would have surely compromised us elsewhere going forward.