What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

They are off to a flying start.

On my player power rankings where panthers are at 100, say dogs are only say 68 but climbing rapidly.

Where they get Keary this should help.

But much more threatening in 2024.

When players start transferring for unders or equal pay, that’s when things get especially nasty.

Fangs

Coach
Looks like the Dogs might get Mansour too.

Great clubman which is well known. Not sure if he will be taking minimum wage though.

Whino

Bench
Looks like the Dogs might get Mansour too.

Great clubman which is well known. Not sure if he will be taking minimum wage though.

I think it might be a NSW Cup contract. Play him after round 11 if they got desperate.
Gould always liked Sauce.

luv my panfas

Juniors
If Lenui joins Critta at the Dogs so be it. I have always liked Spencer but we wont be paying overs. To'o is easily the best metre eater in the league and absolutely IRREPLACEABLE and has agreed to terms also Martin has also agreed to terms. I would much rather keep these two than Critta and Spencer!
Well sounds like you'll get your wish Just wish they'd announce it. It won't change our opinion of Gould He's salty we pissed him off and now he thinks this might even the score As for Ciraldo I don't think Christmas cards will be exchanged any time soon with Ivan Gus has him right where he wants him

Nealo 12

Bench
They are off to a flying start.

On my player power rankings where panthers are at 100, say dogs are only say 68 but climbing rapidly.

Where they get Keary this should help.

But much more threatening in 2024.

When players start transferring for unders or equal pay, that’s when things get especially nasty.
Such insightful info squid ... thanks