What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't mind Kent. I dont really think he has any issue with Penrith, I would say is more positive than negative for the most part. He is opinionated, but thats his job, he is usually pretty consistent on his stance on most issues. And he will admit when he has got it wrong. Hooper on the other hand is a massive f**kwit.
My problem with Kent is he makes things up to suit his narrative. But agree he is better than Hooper; he is a gossip columnist.

Kilkenny

Coach
My problem with Kent is he makes things up to suit his narrative. But agree he is better than Hooper; he is a gossip columnist.
They all makes things up. It just part of there job. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t have a lot to write or talk about. Just the way it is.

Original Name

Juniors
I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't mind Kent. I dont really think he has any issue with Penrith, I would say is more positive than negative for the most part. He is opinionated, but thats his job, he is usually pretty consistent on his stance on most issues. And he will admit when he has got it wrong. Hooper on the other hand is a massive f**kwit.
To me there's a bit of difference between saying I was cold on Penrith and saying I counted them out. It's like he can't bring himself to say I was wrong, like when someone says something in the context of apologizing but you think about what they said and realize it wasn't actually an apology.

Kilkenny

Coach
It really doesn’t matter what the media pundits say or suggest. The betting odds from the bookmakers. It just all means nothing.

it really is a 50-50 contest and as always I guess the team who performs best in the day will get the job done.

Ideally, it would be nice to not have so many players carrying significant injuries into the game, but again it is what it is.

Whino

Bench
I'll take your word for it. I'm kind of fascinated to hear your technique for collecting the fox piss though.
Usually by the bottle :)

5559947-21.jpg

Whino

Bench
It really doesn’t matter what the media pundits say or suggest. The betting odds from the bookmakers. It just all means nothing.

it really is a 50-50 contest and as always I guess the team who performs best in the day will get the job done.

Ideally, it would be nice to not have so many players carrying significant injuries into the game, but again it is what it is.

End of the day it comes down to who is better on the day.
I have seen favourites blown off the park. Parramatta 2001 and the demolition job the Roosters did on the Storm in 2018.
You want to win. Start well and take every chance.