What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I personally know 2 people who've had heart issues from the Pfizer shot. That seems a much bigger risk to a pro athlete than covid

The question is whether those heart issues would have occured even without the vaccination.

Many of the 'vaccine injury' stories relate to children who at that stage of their life are undergoing huge cognition growth.

In most cases the cognitive injury would have occured without the vaccination happening. Like when a person gets vaccinated against the flu. But they already have the flu virus in their system before the vaccination.

Very few vaccine injuries occur. One of the few I'm aware of is Bennett's son.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Well if you and he are so sure it's a scam. Why aren't you both helping out in a covid intensive care ward then.

Api is being very foolish. Like others when money is threatened he'll buckle, cause he wag wife won't be able to get any more botox on welfare, and no more tatoos for Api either.
These are just your opinion. my opinion he is smart not taking it.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
And that's cool. No one should be forced to take it, what's happening is scary and evil really

No evil is having an elderly relative or friend, or someone you may not even know become very ill and possibly die because you were too selfish to be vaccinated.

Scary is seeing the death rates in India, UK and southen states of the US. All because folks were too selfish to be vaccinated for the greater good.

Smug Panther

First Grade
No evil is having an elderly relative or friend, or someone you may not even know become very ill and possibly die because you were too selfish to be vaccinated.

Scary is seeing the death rates in India, UK and southen states of the US. All because folks were too selfish to be vaccinated for the greater good.
It has sweet FA effect on transmission

DinkyDi

Juniors
The question is whether those heart issues would have occured even without the vaccination.

Many of the 'vaccine injury' stories relate to children who at that stage of their life are undergoing huge cognition growth.

In most cases the cognitive injury would have occured without the vaccination happening. Like when a person gets vaccinated against the flu. But they already have the flu virus in their system before the vaccination.

Very few vaccine injuries occur. One of the few I'm aware of is Bennett's son.

Wayne Bennett? Please, explain?

DinkyDi

Juniors
It has sweet FA effect on transmission
That is true, however, the survival rates are extremely high for the fully vaccinated. I am fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca. I had a nasty head ache, and a sore arm, after my second. I had some sleep, and by the morning, the headache disappeared. The sore are took three days.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wayne Bennett? Please, explain?

betcats

Referee
Over 90 percent of nrl players already vaxxed has anyone heard of any who had issues? Any player refusing to get vaxxed will be locked out of games in Victoria and Queensland, if Api really is refusing he’s silly given he’s currently looking for a big deal being unvaccinated will lower his value for sure. All this garbage about side effects of vaccines, please give me a break. The risk is so small, far more chance an nrl player will be seriously hurt playing a game or footy or training then they will suffer a bad reaction to the vaccine. The percentage of these guys who will have CTE will be a hundred times higher.

Iamback

Coach
Over 90 percent of nrl players already vaxxed has anyone heard of any who had issues? Any player refusing to get vaxxed will be locked out of games in Victoria and Queensland, if Api really is refusing he’s silly given he’s currently looking for a big deal being unvaccinated will lower his value for sure. All this garbage about side effects of vaccines, please give me a break. The risk is so small, far more chance an nrl player will be seriously hurt playing a game or footy or training then they will suffer a bad reaction to the vaccine. The percentage of these guys who will have CTE will be a hundred times higher.

When it affects their back pocket all will take it. It is a world wide condition of sport they have no option or find a real job

murraymob

Coach
Back to rumours if we are looking for a center hopefully a strong defending one .This year burton scored and defended mono defended.next year we need crighton to score defend just need another center to defend

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Back to rumours if we are looking for a center hopefully a strong defending one .This year burton scored and defended mono defended.next year we need crighton to score defend just need another center to defend

I get the feeling that Tago might be given a chance in this position when pre season begins.

Iamback

Coach

We lost 3 centres. 3.5 with Capewell

Given how we won the comp you would think defence would be high on list

Latest posts