What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
So we should. The next few guys with a chance to get in the rotation are already on nrl or development deals, we just need these younger kids to come through in the right positions at the right time. A couple of good backrowers and a hooker over the next two years would be great.

Potential is there. Guys like Mason need a run in NSW 1st of all. They would of already of done that if not for Covid.

Iamback

Coach
My golfing buddy is a long term club sponsor and has his finger on the pulse. Unfortunately when he mentions Polynesian names my sixty year old brain isn’t able to compute or remember them. Apparently Riley Smith May have scored his first 100 in the top grade either weekend just gone or one before so cricket could be a real option for him? He must be a batsman if that the case. I had no idea what he specialty is.

Smith I don't think stays. McLean you mentioned will go to RU

John Hamblin

Juniors
My golfing buddy is a long term club sponsor and has his finger on the pulse. Unfortunately when he mentions Polynesian names my sixty year old brain isn’t able to compute or remember them. Apparently Riley Smith May have scored his first 100 in the top grade either weekend just gone or one before so cricket could be a real option for him? He must be a batsman if that the case. I had no idea what he specialty is.
Playing first drop but has opened the batting, My son went to school with him great kid.

Oh really. So Gould planned it all because he is in the photo. That proves it. Obviously he isn't in the photo because he recruited Kikau or that he is the CEO or whatever his position is. He is there because he planned to release the photo in the first place. From now on I will put you in the same basket as Alice. The comment was to point out the lack of logic and thought put into the original comment. Obviously I was wrong and your brilliant logic is right. Carry on.
Your comment was silly and inflammatory because you likened something as trivial as this issue to rape. You also did it in response to one of the few posters who identifies themselves as female.

So my post was not a comment about your logic; I must admit I haven’t been able to penetrate your post and actually find a point. My comment was calling out a post that I thought was designed to be offensive.

BxTom

Bench
Your comment was silly and inflammatory because you likened something as trivial as this issue to rape. You also did it in response to one of the few posters who identifies themselves as female.

So my post was not a comment about your logic; I must admit I haven’t been able to penetrate your post and actually find a point. My comment was calling out a post that I thought was designed to be offensive.
My post was never meant to be offensive to a rape victim or women. It was to point out the ludicrous logic that because somebody appears in a photo, they must be a perpetrator of trouble and I stand by my post. If you think that's silly then you fail to understand the underlying logic. It is quite obvious that you can't understand logic and I suggest that you take a cement pill each night before retiring.

Hairy Hamburger

Juniors
Frank gave outstanding service upon his return, although always in the shadow of Tony. I wonder if they'd be interested in bringing Tom Eisenhuth back. Similar type of player. If Gus doesn't get him first.
Too many Head knocks for Tom. Think we would be wasting a squad space. Rather show more faith in our Juniors.

snickers007

Juniors
So we've lost Kiks, and are probably 50/50 on losing Api as well.
That leaves a fair chunk of cash to throw around.

There are a fair few Hooker's off contract for 2023 - obviously you have Brandon Smith and Reed Mahoney as the elite options, but also Blayke Brailey too. I reckon we're gonna take a wait and see approach with this position, and see how Mitch Kenny and Sean O'Sullivan go, but if we do go to market, I reckon Freddy Lussick could to a job for a modest price. Especially if Smith goes to the Roosters, he'll be well down the pecking order (again).

In terms of Second Rowers, again I wouldn't be breaking the bank - but we should be looking at bringing back Billy Burns or Corey Harawira-Naera. Both real good gap runners, know the system, CHN in particular is still very close to alot of the polynesian boys.

Should still leave plenty of cash to upgrade Hopgood, Lindsay Smith, and either Kenny/O'Sullivan. If Tiny May has a big off season, I'd be looking to lock him up early before the other clubs get too much of a sniff and drive his price up.

martielang

Bench
Why bother asking for a player swap when you can release a CCTV shot of Kikau in a Bulldogs jersey, create a media storm, publicly apologise, conduct an internal investigation and sack a staff member?

Much easier way of getting Kikau in 2022.

You are dead to me Fangs.

murraymob

Coach
Well Mahoney from eels to dogs no jersey pictures .2023 the dogs will be challenging for the tittle given most top 4 teams are going back wards.
Watch the eels go hard for api now they certainly have the cap space to put match us

Iamback

Coach
Well Mahoney from eels to dogs no jersey pictures .2023 the dogs will be challenging for the tittle given most top 4 teams are going back wards.
Watch the eels go hard for api now they certainly have the cap space to put match us

you forget Gus is running their cap. They will lose 8 guys to pay for Mahoney and Kiks