What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
@Blade23 Hey thank you for all the info. Do you know if the club is considering Preston Riki as a viable option for next year in the 17 or is he considered a few years away?

Last edited:

Blade23

Juniors
Tigers are chasing Leniu. If not next year, 2024. Offering up a player trade for early release. Simpkin.

Not quite.
No club (including the Tigers) have proposed a player swap for Spencer. They like several clubs have expressed interest in talking to him and his management next month. Common practice this time of the year.

It far too early to predict what will happen with him.

We expressed interest in Simpkin, after hearing the Tigers are shopping him around. The hooker I eluded too last week. Not as a swap for Spencer.
He would have to be cheap with them paying freight. So far nothing has happened.

Last edited:

Girds89

Bench
Depends how he goes in the pre season. At the moment would be down the pecking order. You never know though. Some guys come out of nowhere in the pre-season.

I like him. He has potential. But he just seems to lack a bit of mongrel.

For a bloke thats 195 odd cm and 108 odd kgs... he just doesnt seem to play tough.

I know he plays big mins, capable of 80 etc.. but you rarely seem him want to destroy blokes or on a mission to steam roll people kikau style.

I hope mark guyer or puletua or big joe maybe get brought in for pre season and pull him asside and just put the hard word on him.

Get angry!! Atm he doesnt get dominated at all, but he doesnt dominate like a bloke with his size and agilty should. He has an offload too..

Hopefully he fires up in the preseason and has a red hot crack..could be what we need if he fires up

Latest posts