What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Dragons, Dogs and Tigers will fight amongst themselves anyway.

I'd rather re-sign who we need to then assess our cap.

Turuva and Kenny are more straight forward, If you are right and Henry will do a job off the bench. Given he is locked up until 2026 and we have an all test starting prop then there is no need for Terrell
Terrell is a beast. Definitely worth signing and would start ahead of Smith and Henry.

He carried the Roosters pack at the back end of last year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I am not denying he is a beast but it comes to balancing the cap. We have the NZ starting front rowers and the current Australian lock who are locked up long term.

The cap can only go so far
We have enough talent coming through to throw some money Terrell. How much is the question.

Iamback

Coach
We have enough talent coming through to throw some money Terrell. How much is the question.

I asked the question earlier how much is a bench worth to us? I say $300k.

He is asking for $500k that is without the back and forth that will happen

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I asked the question earlier how much is a bench worth to us? I say $300k.

He is asking for $500k that is without the back and forth that will happen
He’s worth 400-450 in my opinion, particularly if he brings Taylan at a reasonable price.

500 would be overs and 300 is well under.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sponsors wouldn't have. Bringing him back would be spitting in the face of all the work the NRL and Panthers do regarding women in league
Rubbish.

If that was true, he never would have come back at all.

I’m not saying that we should sign him, but thats got nothing to his past and everything to do with our roster.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Rubbish.

If that was true, he never would have come back at all.

I’m not saying that we should sign him, but thats got nothing to his past and everything to do with our roster.
The Dogs board wanted nothing to do with him when Gus tried to get him back. Let's hope we at least have standards as high as that shitfight of a club

Latest posts