What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Not sure that it’s clear may is our best centre option this year. McLean and cold both played more games at centre last year than may played in his year of cup, and then there is alamoti who was carving up at centre in cup two years ago. If May is the best option then pick him of course but I’m not sure how anyone outside of the coaches could say he is the best option at this stage.

Iamback

Coach
Not sure that it’s clear may is our best centre option this year. McLean and cold both played more games at centre last year than may played in his year of cup, and then there is alamoti who was carving up at centre in cup two years ago. If May is the best option then pick him of course but I’m not sure how anyone outside of the coaches could say he is the best option at this stage.

That is how I see it too

Luke Bowden

First Grade
100%