What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
Warriors were woeful.

We'll have to wait and see how New Zealanders respond. If the club continues playing poorly then it will lead to some fans losing interest.
Rugby puts things into single events and makes it the " battle ground " on a land of their choosing. A regular season fixture on a below average year for the Warriors vs a Super rugby final? This is the gauge?
If it is... we've already won.

Little does anyone seem to realise is that a failing Warriors is even more reason to put in another team- you spread the risk of whole country turning out on the back of one team.
The Broncos were were terrible when the Dolphins were admitted.
Expansion in New Zealand shouldn't be predicated on how well the Warriors are travelling on the field. If the Christchurch bids present a good business case then they're fit for a licence.

final say

Juniors
Is SJ the problem at the wahs ?
They were going great until he came back. Now RTS is back, they get flogged by 60.
I think in future Webby might want to consider bringing players back in through NSW cup.. SJ, RTS and CNK included.
SJ needs a kick up the arse.

Vlad59

Juniors
They were going great until he came back. Now RTS is back, they get flogged by 60.
I think in future Webby might want to consider bringing players back in through NSW cup.. SJ, RTS and CNK included.
Nice attempt at diversion. You’re getting nailed here. Hilarious to watch.

Matua

Bench
There's speculation AFB might be the problem, which many, including me, predicted before the season started.

Either way Webster needs to sort things out asap, we're getting past the point where the team made the run to the finals last year and we just shipped 66 to the worst team in the comp.

As a coach he let one player dominate too much early season (and favoured a running 6 in Metcalf to balance it out), it got worked out, then when that one player was out they focused on playing with multiple playmakers successfully, now he's back they're struggling to make it work (but it worked last year before TMM's injury so there's time to turn it around).

Wb1234

Referee
Yes sj is the problem

and rts should’ve been fullback from the start

Webster gets what he deserves

They deserved that flogging yesterday

I would be signing Brad Arthur asap or even Madge

Canard

Immortal
Yes sj is the problem

and rts should’ve been fullback from the start

Webster gets what he deserves

They deserved that flogging yesterday

I would be signing Brad Arthur asap or even Madge
You are the living embodiment of recency bias.

The Warriors have some good crowds, quick let's add 3 teams in NZ!

Two weeks ago, Webster is Coach of the Year, one loss later "sack him!"

final say

Juniors
There's speculation AFB might be the problem, which many, including me, predicted before the season started.

Either way Webster needs to sort things out asap, we're getting past the point where the team made the run to the finals last year and we just shipped 66 to the worst team in the comp.

As a coach he let one player dominate too much early season (and favoured a running 6 in Metcalf to balance it out), it got worked out, then when that one player was out they focused on playing with multiple playmakers successfully, now he's back they're struggling to make it work (but it worked last year before TMM's injury so there's time to turn it around).
In all fairness ,Titans are the most underrated team in the comp.