What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
Hopefully we tell him offers on the table for 72 hours, want more, speak to the other clubs. I don’t want him unless he actively decides to take unders.

Wgat I would like about the signing is the potential to activate our left edge. We’ve gone from an attack over reliant on the left/Kikau, to shifting to an over reliance on Cleary/Edwards right edge in the last 15 months. Keep our right edge as is, add Fifi to the left and we become exponentially harder to defend.

Sime_11

Juniors
I don’t see him going to the chooks, seems that we made inquiries and the chooks and dragons are trying to gazump us

Just stick to what we offered, if he wants success, Penrith is the best chance

MugaB

Coach
I live to serve.

Close enough is good enough I'm claiming it.

Lets just say I've been very busy in the Whatsapp chat with Ivan. High level stuff.
Fangs must be a backrower... only way to contact the silver fox and keep him interested

MugaB

Coach
This is why us not getting Fifita isn't the end of the world. The flow on will be more player managers contacting us
I feel it would suit us better, in the long run, you know fafita coming here, realising he won't cut the mustard in regards to work ethic, he'll slacken off, and someone like May, Tago or To'o will spray him and he'll sook and leave back to qld, too bad jerome won't be here to give him a gob full tho

hindy111

Post Whore
If Roosters want him. They’ll get him.

Offering less than us under the cap. But theres definitely going ti be brown paper bags.

The thing is do they need him? Depends on Crighton. There is that kid Wong who had been playing and rated as a great talent.And they have Radley so that's the backrow.
Roosters need a fullback for 2026 and 1 or 2 centres plus a 5/8.
850k for Fafita is fine. He has been know to be very lazy at times so nobody would want to pay 1 mill based on that.

Original Name

Juniors
Its more HIA cover really.
Even so in a final if someone goes down in a HIA I would rather rely on say a Garner or someone with more agility just like I'm a bit uncomfortable with Smith going to second row in the event of HIA. Until then it doesn't really matter that much who takes those roles I guess.