What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

His manager asked for permission to look elsewhere as they thought the door had been closed for him with Sullivan and Luai coming...well apparently he's happy now with his first grade spot in the NRL's most charasmatic team and looking forward to Jarome coming. I think you may have to look elsewhere to do your stealing...although....although... Bud Sullivan could probably be your's if you're sneaky enough :)
Nobody wants SPUD Sullivan. Kindly take a hike.

Iamback

Coach
We should go with whatever keeps the premiership window open. Add in performance based incentives if you’re worried about any potential regression.
With Fifita off the market there’s no other off contract option with his ceiling. It would a mistake not to at least kick tyres on him.

I doubt Fifita was the only on contract player to come to us.

No doubt we will kick the tyres but we have to choose carefully because once the money is gone then we can't use it if the ideal guy comes up

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure why anyone thought we could get a player Roosters wanted. They always get their big name signings.

Brown paper bags cant be beaten.

Lifestyle also. The idea of living in Bondi and most likely eating at any restruant he wants free is a draw card. I love Penrith. I grew up that way. But it isn't as nice an area especially if your plan was just 4 or 5yrs in Sydney.

Frankus

Juniors
Roosters 2025 looks dire as of now.

Might change within a few hours if they sign Fifita. But Manu, Sua'ali'i and apparently Tupou out the door as well. If Gagai was their target then its a step backwards for them. They didn't get Lomax either. Halves options already an issue and Keary is retiring.
Are they going to play Fifita in the centres? That’s what they need. They are losing arguably the best outside back in the game, a young gun in Suallii and not much talent in cup from what I’ve seen. Oh well good luck to them

Das Hassler

Bench
Why am I not f*cking surprised that David Fifita picked the Chooks instead of us? Uncle Nick and his brown paper bag deals and extra-large sombrero.

No brown paper bags...it's business and "guaranteed return" investment introductions...also being in the Eastern Suburbs a sharp eyed marquee player will spot those bargain basement ocean view properties ...unbelievable deals! :)

Fangs

Coach
Are they going to play Fifita in the centres? That’s what they need. They are losing arguably the best outside back in the game, a young gun in Suallii and not much talent in cup from what I’ve seen. Oh well good luck to them

Same crap style they've played for years.

Horrific concussion and suspension count. Throw it out wide to...who?

Fifita at centre would probably be great at this point.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Fafita would of been an awesome signing for Penrith. But he still eats up 850k. And let's face it he can be lazy.
Might be better to look towards a guy like Isaiah Papali'i. I think he signed for 550k. Based on current form 450k gets him.

Das Hassler

Bench
We are not dumb shits like the Tigers. You are stuck with Dud Sullivan. What an embarrassing deal.

Now is that anyway to talk about a club that took Luai and Turuva off your hands?! We were nice about it when you stole Huff and Robert Jennings from us. As for Bud...admit it...you're just pissed because you missed out!

Frankus

Juniors
McInnes is another I'd love here, off contract 2025, can't imagine he'd be as motivated to leave what should be a pretty good Sharks side though. Would be a great bench middle that can also give Kenny 10-15 rest.
We don’t need someone like McInnes. We need a hard running middle that can bend the line and put the fear of god into opposition forwards like Fish does.

Frankus

Juniors
I think Fafita would of been an awesome signing for Penrith. But he still eats up 850k. And let's face it he can be lazy.
Might be better to look towards a guy like Isaiah Papali'i. I think he signed for 550k. Based on current form 450k gets him.
I’m not super disappointed in missing out on Fifita. Almost unstoppable on his day, but he only plays like that once a month and the rest of the time he just turns up to line his pockets.

murraymob

Coach
N
No he has had 1 good year in his career we do not need him

Hooked

Juniors
I thought we were in trouble when I read the pricks were throwing in a car.
Boot will probably full of brown paper bags.

Latest posts