What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Wizardman

First Grade
As much as Papallii has not performed at our club, there are a few reasons and circumstances that were not in his control....namely missing the good halves he had at Parra.

Im pretty sure he'll be a great signing for your club. He has the best half in the world, a pack who work together plus he truly wants to be there.....which I never felt he truly wanted to be at Wests Tigers.

A bench with Soro and Garner is almost f**king perfect. I hope the club sees it this way
From the question I’ve asked a few times regarding Geyer being seen as that edge and at times center coverage number 17 player - I think the answer is there regarding Garner. But hopefully there is potential to be open minded with this notion/plan and it isn’t set in stone.

snickers007

Juniors
Martin to join Leota in the front?

Garner left, Pap right

Sorro bench to Utilise fronts & 2nd rowers?

This is my hope too.
Even though I think Martin has been hindered by injury this year, I think a move to Prop is the only way to get him more involved.

My bench would be Utility, Smith, Henry, Sorenson

I reckon there is still a lot of possibilities before our squad for next year is fully locked in. Obviously the outcome of the Taylan May saga could provide another curveball.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This is my hope too.
Even though I think Martin has been hindered by injury this year, I think a move to Prop is the only way to get him more involved.

My bench would be Utility, Smith, Henry, Sorenson

I reckon there is still a lot of possibilities before our squad for next year is fully locked in. Obviously the outcome of the Taylan May saga could provide another curveball.
I think I've seen enough to say May isn't a centre even if he isn't punted into the sun

age.s

First Grade
I've seen Averillo mentioned a few times recently - is he looking to get out of Redcliffe? He's currently signed until end of 2026.
There were articles suggesting his name had been mentioned at the Dragons as a Lomax replacement, but no suggestions the Dolphins would release him, nor that he was interested in leaving.

Edwards
To’o
Tago
Alamoti
McLean

Schneider
Cleary

Leota
Kenny
Smith
Martin
Papali’i
Yeo

Cole
Henry
Sorensen
Garner or Geyer (if Garner leaves).

Laurie/Toelau/Sommerton/Riki/Patea/McLean 2

Fangs

Coach
Papalli fits the bill.

Like Capewell, Garner, Sorensen etc. All came here with first grade experience, aged mid-20s. Hosking similar age without the xp.

Iamback

Coach
I'd take Naden before Staines.

That makes more sense.
Jesse McLean will come in for To'o next week injury permitting. If he doesn't shit the bed, He'd take Turuva's spot. Alamoti/Tago centres.

Leaves needing depth or guys to come in if those guys struggle.
Braidon Burns is another who could be a NSW Cup and play some NRL

Latest posts