What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
I don’t know when hearing dates are currenting sitting at the Penrith Local Court but I would be surprised if he didn’t get a hearing date late this year sometime. There many other relevant factors which could come into play, I mentioned a few some days back. The position of the alleged victim is an important one.

It also relies on other cases not being delayed as well. I think he gets a Sept/Oct date but whether it begins then is the unknown

Iamback

Coach
I thought so. That silly journo

He told the club he was having marital issues when he missed the Tigers game.

That is correct, They no doubt have the welfare team in close contact as well.

They won't tear his deal up until after that because it is a bad look if he is innocent.

He can't train, play or anything. So it isn't like he is with the team anyway

WestyLife

First Grade
He told the club he was having marital issues when he missed the Tigers game.

That is correct, They no doubt have the welfare team in close contact as well.

They won't tear his deal up until after that because it is a bad look if he is innocent.

He can't train, play or anything. So it isn't like he is with the team anyway

I thought they could train under the no faukt stand down unless Panthers are doing their own stand down.

hindy111

Post Whore
A few weeks ago his management contacted us about the possibility of him becoming available soon. At the time Fifita was top priority.

I mentioned on the 10 May

Tupouniua was offered to us. Angus was talked about, Once Fifita back flipped Angus was considered unlikely.
A few other names were offered up. None as good as Papali'i.

At the moment we still have a enough where we could juggle things around for a decent mid-pricer. Where? Another forward mid or cheapie is still preferred to bolster the stock.
What happens to May could change in where those funds are directed. Remaining retention could play a part as well.

5/8??

MugaB

Coach
Yes.
It is based on projections of games missed for the remainder of the year.
It is case-by-case basis. It is a pain that takes time.
There will be some more clarity soon.
Around his case or his time off, coz he doesn't seem probable that he is innocent... again the timelines on his arrest seem off tho