What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

mxlegend99

Referee
To give you guys a bit of an example, great try setup here from him

Beats Gagai one on one for a try

You can see theres something to work with there
The Panthers one doesnt really count. Might aswell be a reserve grade highlight since that is what he was up against on that edge. Thought he beat Peachey at first. But it was Rennings.

Will wait til we see him in our system with our players around him though. Although his first shot could be in an origin depleted side. Dont see him lining up aslong as everyone is available.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Roosters shopping Brandon Smith and willing to chip in to get him off the books. Nothing wrong with Kenny but imagine having Smith at 9 and Kenny as a middle/hooker like Cam Mcguiness off the bench. Kenny could easily play as a running middle for afew mins each half.

Fangs

Coach
Roosters shopping Brandon Smith and willing to chip in to get him off the books. Nothing wrong with Kenny but imagine having Smith at 9 and Kenny as a middle/hooker like Cam Mcguiness off the bench. Kenny could easily play as a running middle for afew mins each half.

I like Smith.

The price wouldn't get us over the line nor his antics. Don't think a lot of players get along with him.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I like Smith.

The price wouldn't get us over the line nor his antics. Don't think a lot of players get along with him.
Yeah I agree.. would be an absolute force at 9 though for us. Very good ball runner and would give Cleary even more time. We wouldn't be looking at him at all but i think it would work.

Kenny the utility.

Iamback

Coach
I like Smith.

No one should pay more than $400k. I don't see Roosters chipping in half. So they are likely stuck with him

snickers007

Juniors
I would have said "hell yes" 2 years ago for him to be Api's replacement. But Kenny fits us perfectly, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

Smith is also one of the biggest dopes on the planet. No way would we tear up Taylan May's contract and then go and sign Smith. Just asking for trouble.

Fangs

Coach
What good team does he start in?

Most I'd say. What about Melbourne they have Loiero at lock?

Not that being bench is so bad. He is better off playing less than 80 minutes. Grant would probably benefit from less minutes too.

Iamback

Coach
Most I'd say. What about Melbourne they have Loiero at lock?

Not that being bench is so bad. He is better off playing less than 80 minutes. Grant would probably benefit from less minutes too.

Bench is where I'd have him. 20 mins either side of half time. Hence the $400-$500k price tag.

get him to run and tackle hard and then get him off