What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

From The Mole on X
SIGING NEWS! Big prop Autin Dias heading from
@SeaEagles
to
@PenrithPanthers
... NOW! word has it. Played a ferw NRL games for tigers

Type of signing I like border NRL player to help out when needed. Club is resetting 👆👆👆

Iamback

Coach
Dias is very much nsw cup quality, he doesnt suck just doesnt do anything that stands out. As someone who watched plenty of both of them in the lower grades Id take Jordan Grant over him any day.

I don't think he is a chance to play NRL. More so better than the Ron Massey guys we have been calling up of late.

Iamback

Coach
yeah im sure its a nsw cup deal. im certainly not bagging the bloke, just saying where i see him and tbf if he was at the tigers he'd probably be playing first grade now lol

My gripe with the club here is we seem to only sign kids.

Between him and Asu the depth has improved in a week, The bonus for them is there are spots available in the top team.

Worst case we have depth to push for NSW Cup title. Best case both carve up and we have a cheap replacement for Fish and May ( If he gets punted)

Vic Mackey

Referee
My gripe with the club here is we seem to only sign kids.

Between him and Asu the depth has improved in a week, The bonus for them is there are spots available in the top team.

Worst case we have depth to push for NSW Cup title. Best case both carve up and we have a cheap replacement for Fish and May ( If he gets punted)

ill be suprised if Asu doesnt see some NRL time, theres definetly ability there. Im actually fairly intrigued to watch him in the panthers system.

Latest posts